“My favorite neighborhood restauraunt”

Ume Sushi And Korean BBQ
Ranked #210 of 1,752 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Ume is my favorite neighborhood go to place. I usually just let Chef create a special sushi roll for me. The steamed gyoza and edamame are great. They have a unique stuffed relleno appetizer that is a must try. For traditional Korean I love the hot stone bipinbop. Put a little hot saki with the meal and I'm set. The waitstaff is incredible. Love those guys, especially Jon and Chris. They have sushi bar seating, traditional seating and a little area to the side for small group.

1  Thank TTexasTom

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

It is hard to get good quality asian food in fort worth, but Ume has outstanding quality. It is a little pricey but worth it.

1  Thank MarkB4884
Reviewed 21 April 2015

This restaurant isn't the "Korea House" anymore...hopefully trip advisor will get around to updating this listing. It's now "Ume" sushi and Korean bbq. By either name, it's delicious. Prices are excellent for food of this quality. We were started with free Miso soup-I've found that Miso soup is one of those things that can go terribly, terribly wrong in a restaurant, but Ume gets it right. Very flavorful and not "dirty" tasting like it often can be. We ordered calamari for a starter, a wonderful, crisp, batter, not overcooked. Dipping sauces were very good. We both ordered sushi and sashimi off of the lunch menu and were not disappointed-expertly prepared and excellent quality. I look forward to going back and trying more!

1  Thank notfromtexas71
Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

Normally you might be suspect when you see a restaurant in a shopping center, next to a Subways. More so if you are a sushi fan and unlikely to buy sushi from just anywhere. Ume (the restaurant name on the sign) is a jewel. I travel extensively and eat sushi often. This sushi is bar none the best in Fort Worth; fresh, well presented in a casual yet attentive and polite atmosphere. Go, go often!

1  Thank ML W
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This restaurant offers an outstanding choice of appetizers, sushi, and Korean food. Everything we ordered was very well done and delicious. We had Shrimp Tempura and Sushi for starters and they were excellent. Our main courses were Spicy Pork Bulgogi and Korean BBQ Short Ribs which were also excellent. They also had a full complement of beer, wine and Sake. The service was good and the atmosphere was quite nice.

1  Thank drllcoo