“Waitress service poor”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We went somewhat late in the evening and we were told in no uncertain terms after the meal started there were no more breadsticks, soup, or mints left because they were "closed." If they were closed, why did we even get seated? The soup I did get was cold.
Then, we hurried eating as we knew they wanted to close and then they told my kids there were "no more mints"
Really?
Love Olive Garden but would never return here.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm not a big fan of Italian. I prefer my own spaghetti that that of most places and Alfredo sauce is all fat. Together, there is little enticement for me to go an Italian restaurant.

That said, there was a recent family outing that forced my hand. Wife is gluten-free and had some difficulty finding something that sounded good. She wound up eating salad rotini, which she thought was passable. (I thought the rotini tasted like tomato sauce right out of a can.) I ordered chicken Marsala. The cut was great, it was cooked properly, and the potatoes were decent. I was surprised that my meal was almost enjoyable.

Service was a little suspect. We were a party of nearly 20 and the waitress had no real backup, though. While she was very polite, she was a little forgetful, too. I had ordered a drink that never came. All the bills seemed to be split properly.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Must have gotten a new server. She was very kind but unfamiliar with the menu, she had to come back and ask us questions about our order. We asked for limes but never got them. Hopefully it's just cause she's new. But we were disappointed in the service.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is another chain restaurant location we have dined at since the onset. Happy to report that like Razzoo's, it's on an upswing. From solo visits to family gatherings of up to six or more, everything on the menu has been excellent. Service has been very good to excellent. I/we will be back again real soon! #YUM!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Food was excellent, Staff super friendly. Close by to the locations we like to shop. Had dinner with friends at this location and everyone left very happy.