“Olive Garden Rebound!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is another chain restaurant location we have dined at since the onset. Happy to report that like Razzoo's, it's on an upswing. From solo visits to family gatherings of up to six or more, everything on the menu has been excellent. Service has been very good to excellent. I/we will be back again real soon! #YUM!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Food was excellent, Staff super friendly. Close by to the locations we like to shop. Had dinner with friends at this location and everyone left very happy.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We went in around 2pm, and we're greeted, and seated promptly. We ordered chicken parmigiana, and egg plant parmigiana. It was pretty good, but the chicken needed a little more sauce on it. The waitress was fair at best. If we needed something we had to ask. We ordered the salad dressing on the side, and took a long time to get a spoon to dip it with. They need better quality help! It okay if your really hungry, but not the best!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The food was good. I seem to have an issue walking into restaurants that have a distinct smell I cannot put my finger on, but this location had that smell. It hit me the minute the door opened, however, once in the seating area I did. It notice it so much. Our waitress was very good and like a I said, the food was good. We had soup and salad.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

The service was fine,the food was good but there was an odor like wet dirty carpeting,it was hard to stay and finish our meal