“It's a Fort Worth icon for breakfast and lunch”
Review of Paris Coffee Shop

Paris Coffee Shop
Ranked #82 of 1,719 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: USD 8 - USD 8
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Good food, good service and good coffee at reasonable breakfast prices...what more could you ask for. Paris has a fantastic selection of breakfast offerings and side dishes to please everyone. Our trio had corned beef hash (only disappointment was our waitress said they do not offer poached eggs), home fries (with onions), grits, sausage, bacon and biscuits with gravy. No complaints whatsoever and our coffee cups were filled all the time.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I think Paris Coffee Shop has been going since the 70's, if not earlier. Their consistency, great service, homestyle cooking, ability to handle large numbers of customers with ease, friendly staff, reliability, and awesome desserts are among their top attributes.

Their selection of pies is legendary and for those of us concerned about sugar, they usually have at least one sugar-free version on hand, sometimes more.

Great place for a breakfast meeting, a brunch meeting, a homestyle "blue plate special" type of lunch, or just "let's meet for coffee."

Mostly an older crowd, very Texas, very solid. Definitely not a hipster place.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Went here this morning for the first time ever . It was not very crowded . I mentioned this was our first time to the woman at the register and she said ok and then told us to seat ourselves . We found a booth and shortly afterwards our waitress she and gave us our menus .. about a few minutes later she came and ask for our orders and I mentioned this was our first time here . Most places will ask you if it's your first time . The menu is straightforward . Anyway never a smile from her nor introducing herself as most will do .

I looked around and I did not see the waitresses interacting with the customers . The Yvette just standing stood talking to each other . This being an established apparently highly regarded diner I expected some sort of warmth and just plain good old fashioned friendliness.

We had. Eggs and bacon and turkey sausage .. the hash browns were ok but my husband said the biscuit was not good and the gravy even worse . All in all mediocre

We both will not go back .. will just go back to Cracker Barrel which is always a winner .. good food served with a smile !

1  Thank lovetotravel1236
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I know, your saying “Why is that in your bucket list? It’s only an old diner”

My mother and father use to eat here back in the 30’s and 40’s. And they use to tell us about it when we were in that area. They are Working in their 94th year!! It’s bit just an old diner, it’s a piece of Ft Worth history. My son and I sat there listening to other tables around us and heard deals made and problems solved while we ate.

The food was good! The atmosphere was good- our waitress was sweet and kind and she kept my coffee hot! What else could you want??

1  Thank KylesDad
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy about it. Eggs cooked right, great hash browns cooked extra crispy, buttery grits, sausage patties, cold milk, hot coffee. Just what the doctor ordered. Waitress had a bit of an attitude, but then again it was kind of part of the schtick. Would we go back? Sure.