“Best Homemade Thai Food!!!”

Bangkok House Thai Restaurant
Ranked #228 of 1,716 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: USD 18 - USD 20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

First time visit with our family and plan on coming back for more! The orange chicken is a family hit! Absolutely love the chicken lo mein! Pad Thai was a classic favorite! Homemade egg rolls were delicious!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I tried Bangkok Thai a while back and I've been hooked ever since. The food is absolutely amazing, but I felt compelled to write a review after the service I received here. The waiters are all super sweet, but usually I call in a to-go order for their woon sen soup and chicken satay (highly recommended). I accidentally messed up the time and called two hours before they opened. The owner answered and proceeded to open up for me and make my food.
I usually never write reviews, but this is a such a great family run restaurant and I feel like they should get some recognition for going above and beyond. Also, Sun Li is probably the cutest little lady you'll ever meet. Definitely worth a try!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent service great food! A must try now trip advisor is getting annoying just try it's worth the stop

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Delicious food. The orange chicken will ruin you for life on orange chicken anywhere else. It is not the soupy mess of Chinese food it is more like crunchy orange chicken candy.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

The current owners of Bangkok House continue to do an excellent job of delivering no fuss great thai food at a great price. As always, your not paying for atmosphere here, but the Thai food is great. Recipes and menu date back to Mama Tiki, but she has been gone for two years now. All remains the same: delicious Thai food, good prices, and a weary beaten down atmosphere that screams yup, white settlement. I'll be back. Again and again. It's just plain good food.