“Excellent ”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,602 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere! I ordered the brick chicken dish and the chicken tasted very fresh and the mashed potatoes were delicious. I definitely recommend coming here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful atmosphere, romantic, amazing food, one of my favorite restaurants to celebrate special occasions.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

There is no denying that the price of dining here is on the higher side but, if you are looking for a fine dining environment where quality is without question, this is your place.

We enjoyed a great business dinner and I cannot rave enough about the food. The service provided by Ashley Z and her team was top notch.

I highly recommend dining here and will make it a point to come back on my next trip through town.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Recently met up with good friends at the Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse on Main Street in downtown Fort Worth. This is probably one of America's best fine-dining steakhouse franchises and our meal here didn't disappoint.

We were able reserve table for early in the evening by way of Open Table just a few days in advance for a midweek meal. There is valet parking in front of the restaurant and we were very well received upon arrival. All in all, service was good throughout our meal.

The dining ambience is very nice. Dark hardwood floors and staircase with cast iron rails, chandeliers and two floors filled with white cloth tables create a rich and true American steakhouse setting.

The menu at Del Frisco includes a nice list of starters, steaks and sides along with a fair range of non-beef food items, cocktails and wine. Given that the menu is available online, it is well worth looking over prior to your visit. This will allow you to think about what you are interested in trying prior to arriving.

During our meal, I enjoyed their Old Fashioned 46 and a Left Hand Stout with the 45-day dry-aged Prime Strip. The Old Fashioned was a perfect apéritif and the stout complemented the steak nicely. Worth mentioning, the prime strip was grilled perfectly at medium-rare. The steak gave way to light truffle and blue-cheese flavours expected of cuts dry-aged this long. It was a very good steak, one I'd be happy to enjoy again.

We tried the Foie Gras starter that was decent. It wasn't seared as well as I would have liked, tasted busy with perhaps too many added ingredients for the liver to stand out. I'd give this one a pass next time. Of the three sides enjoyed with our mains, the mushrooms stood out. Potato au gratin was fine and the asparagus was fresh and tasted very nice alongside our steaks.

For dessert I tried their cheesecake that was rather soft in texture and tasted delicious, a nice choice after a heavy meal.

In the end, I very much enjoyed my meal at this Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse and would be happy to dine here again if passing through Ft. Worth in the future. This is a very good steakhouse for those with a few dollars to spend.

1  Thank BradJill
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Del Frisco's are my favorite high end steakhouses. This was my first trip to the Ft. Worth location and it did not disappoint! We were promptly seated and had a wonderful server named Stacy. Ceasar salads were great. I had a NY strip and it was awesome. My wife had the scallops special and pronounced them some of the best she has had. The creamed spinach and onion rings rounded out a great meal.
Oh...I must say Del's bartenders are always the best. Martini and Cosmos were delicious! Bill before tip was $200 and meal was a value.