“One of my Faves”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,608 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of my go-to's for fine dining. The atmosphere is great, relaxed but not snooty. Business casual dress is acceptable and I have seen even casual acceptable here during special local events-Main St Arts Festival, Colonial golf tournament, etc. the shrimp roumalade is a great starter, any of the steaks are a great choice for the main course, and a Del's Delight as an after dinner treat (Blue Bell vanilla with various liqueurs). Valet parking is available and reasonable.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

A Fort Worth staple! I love their food! Make sure you plan to use valet parking - it’s well worth it!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There is no denying the quality of the steaks, however, they need to learn about portion control. You are overwhelmed with side dishe and other offerings. An above average wine list priced above restaurant market. I don't enjoy leaving a restaurant feeling like I have left half my food on the plate. Great reputation in a town full of great steak houses.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great food great atmosphere. I would definitely go again!!! Tried lots of local Steak places and this is my personal favorite!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Was a nice first experience. Outstanding service at the table and the steaks were excellent. Tables are a bit close and some seats very close to aisles. Our wait staff was unbelievable and made the whole experience worth it. If it wasn’t for the service might have just been another steak house experience.