“Favorite Pho”

Pho Noodle and Grill
Ranked #354 of 1,751 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing. I cannot say enough about how flavorful the pho broth is! Ingredients are fresh and portions are very generous. This was our first visit and we will definitely be returning to try everything on the menu. Our waitress was very sweet and attentive. To save a few bucks, I would recommend buying the TCU sized bowl and sharing between two or more people. Believe me, it's plenty of food!

Reviewed 23 December 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to dine here after some intense Christmas shopping. We both were at the end of a week long cold and needed some nice hot Pho Soup to end our "shopping date night". This restaurant was in the shopping plaza so we decided to try it. We were seated and given menus. Our waiter came right away and seemed friendly enough but when we said we needed a minute to look at the menu before ordering appetizers, he never came back to our table again. We saw him serving a table on the other side of the restaurant and standing around at the register area. He wouldn't even look our way to see that we had our menus shut ready to order. He then disappeared into the kitchen. The restaurant wasn't crowded at all and all staff members ignored us. We got up and left. This was the weirdest thing that I have ever seen at any restaurant. Not really sure if they don't want new customers or what the story is.

Reviewed 5 December 2014

Our son chose this place for his birthday and we had a great meal and visit. You can bring your own wine, which we did. The staff is amazing and the food is even better!.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

My wife ordered shrimp spring rolls which were fantastic. We both had filet pho which of the dozens of times I've been here is consistently great. I like mine more savory with little to no cinnamon and licorice taste, which comes from the star anise seasoning. The only complaint is the service is ok I'm usually waiting for drink refills or the check but it's not horrible just irritating. All in all it's definitely worth a shot.

Reviewed 13 October 2014

This is our third visit to this restaurant . We've been pho addicts since a Vietnamese friend introduced us to this delicious soup 14 yrs ago . We've had pho all over the metroplex . This is good but today the broth was very mild almost flavorless . The broth was also lukewarm . We've always had friendly prompt service but today the owner/ manager was not there and seemed disorganized and staff more focused on the packers game .

I will probably go back because this place is super clean and the staff is friendly enough . And it's near World market and central market .

I believe this was just an off day too .