“Better than first visit!”

Ranked #22 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Decided to try this hotel again and visit was much better this time. Young lady at check in was still rude but I can look over that. Beds are comfy and room was clean with plenty of towels. Still no blow dryer so I will take my own next time.
my sister and I are both diabetics and this hotel offers more to eat on our diets than others in this area. Breakfast area was well stocked and did have an attendant this time.
Cost and amenities were this stay! Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Very noisy at side doors on first floor!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Stacy P, General Manager at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. So, we start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Thanks to the positive Guests such as you, we are proud winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisaor.Com for last SIX years.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all our team members.

We appreciate your patronage and we would like to greet you in person again during your next stay with us.

With Best Regards from
The Best Team of

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Rude service by front desk. Very matter of fact and not friendly at all. Rate that I was charged was over priced as compared to orher properties I have stayed at with Best Western. Gold member with Best Western and I won't be staying at this location again. I really felt I was taken advantage of as I arrived after 11:00 pm with no reservation.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Stacy P, General Manager at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our property Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments and feedback on our performance are useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members. Also, your feedback is very much appreciated and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you stay with us the next time you are in Fort Worth. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

There is nothing great nor real bad about the place...the price is a bit steep but you expect that from chain hotels. Nothing great except the prices. This place also charges you more than what is originally quoted.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Stacy P, General Manager at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I am enjoying my room! I upgraded to a suite for $30 more per night, and do not regret the decision. I forgot the fellow's name who checked me in, but he was extremely nice and welcoming. The room itself has a few furniture flaws, but with the price considered, that is easily overlooked! The room was very clean and even the hallway was tasteful! I would definitely recommend, especially for the price!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Stacy P, General Manager at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

With Best Regards from
The Best Team of

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The hotel was comfortable and in a great location. One negative comment was that the included breakfast was not as good as advertised. In fact, after the first morning we didn't return for the breakfast since the eggs and sausage were already depleted. The coffee and juice bar was good and that is available 24/7

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Stacy P, General Manager at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you for your time in completing the survey regarding your recent stay and share your experience at our property. Thank you for choosing us- while you had many hotels to choose from. Thanks again.

Our staff enjoys each and every guest- as if you are our extended family member and friend. Our House Keepers take pride of clean rooms. We always try to provide consistent and most superior service to our entire guest

Your business is very important to us. We value your feedback. By suggesting us how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

With Highest regards and Love and may god bless you all