“Delicious calzone”

Palio's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #197 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Welcome to Palios! Home of the Best Pizza in Fort Worth! We start with fresh dough, made from scratch every day. Then we add a layer of tangy tomato sauce made from the finest quality tomatoes and our special blend of herbs and spices. Next, we cover your pizza with a generous portion of creamy 100% Mozzarella cheese. Finally, we pile on your favorite fresh vegetable and meat toppings. It is baked to a golden perfection and served to your table in our beautiful dining room or delivered to your door.
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

We've heard from some of our gluten free friends that palio's gf pizza is one of their staples, so naturally we went to investigate. We found ourselves there around lunch. Mamas pizza has been our go-to, however we preferred the scenery at palio's. It seemed cleaner, fresher. The calzone was probably the best ive ever had. Usually, I'm drowning in bread, but this was the perfect ratio of bread to innards. I got basil, sausage, and spinach. The bread was beautifully crisp on the outside and warm and soft on the inside. I cant wait to try other items on their menu.

1  Thank Sarabaite09

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Had the Greek pizza on gluten free crust. Excellent. My son had the fajita chicken on regular crust. Also, awesome. Be sure to remenber your own wine or beer.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

The pizza here is the best I've had in a long time. The flavors are so full and well thought out. The quality is great. Just expect to pay a premium price for your premium pizza.

1  Thank ChrisCgeo
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Great pizza with a relaxed atmosphere for families with children of any age. Good prices with the manager's special. It's BYOB so enjoy. Friendly staff. We would definitely go back there again.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

My family and I enjoy Palio's so much. I have Celiac and the owner is very diligent in being careful of cross contamination because of his own health, I was told. The staff is very careful and friendly. This is one of the few restaurants I can count on to eat safely and having something delicious at the same time. Even my husband and son love it! I've been many times to this location and different times of the day. Always great!