All reviewsboutique hotelsundance squarepresidential suitebassturn down servicesmall hotellarge bathroomwedding nightheart of downtownromance packagedowntown ftvalet parkinglocation is greatbeautiful hotelbusiness meetingnon smokingthird floor
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Nothing special here besides the fact it's an historic building. For the price you pay, the service is lacking. You have complimentary internet, a bottle of water, and a cookie. Anything else is extra.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marcella-Vega, Innkeeper at The Ashton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear markivie25,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Historic Ashton Hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband booked this as a surprise quick get away. The hotel is immaculate - everything is pristine. The staff are extremely friendly and super helpful.
Tony - the manager - as well as his staff - Jamie, Caelsey (sorry if I misspelled that C), the valet (I never got his name) and the lady at the front desk when we checked in - another name I forgot to grab). Everyone was very kind, had Customer Service down pat and seemed to really enjoy their job! The staff took the time to tell me all about the history of the hotel - would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend.

Room Tip: 5 star service, cleanliness and value (the above will not accept my clicks
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have stayed at the Ashton numerous times and had tea and meals there. Every time I am there I remember just how glad I am that I found them. Being born in Fort Worth, being able to stay in a historic building that has been renovated into an exquisite boutique hotel is always very satisfying for me. Kudos to all those associated with this little gem.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have ever been in a just great--with their little splash of cobalt blue tile in the bathroom.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018

we loved the Ashton hotel. Its such a nice size and I feel like the staff knows you! Exceptional service .And thy wine and cheese hour at 5:00 was perfect. The valet was quick and the staff was very helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

A colleague recommended The Ashton and it didn’t disappoint. The staff were very helpful and professional. The room was very nice. The bed was extremely comfortable. The location is perfect. My only complaint would be the lighting in the room - inadequate. With the brown theme the room was dark at any time other than during the day (when you’re likely to be out). Also it’s a shame that there’s not room service or a restaurant on site for evening meals. Otherwise very good - I would stay again.

Stayed: February 2018