All reviews putting green numbered room rio mambo u haul ac fan typical courtyard indoor pool convenient location would definitely stay here again we've stayed complimentary breakfast comfortable beds next morning booked this hotel hot tub fitness center lobby
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff and amenities were top notch. The beds were far superior to any other hotels, very comfortable, on the soft side. So great I looked under the linens to see the brand....seems Marriott makes their own mattresses and they sell to the public. Who knew? Only complaint is, the indoor pool was very warm. We had to soak in the hot tub to be able to feel cool in the pool. Convenient location off I-20. 24 hr Starbucks in the lobby, generic coffee for the Keurig in room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The staff were all friendly and welcoming. Special shoutout to Abraham. The facilities and rooms were nice, and the housecleaning staff were responsive and thorough. Suggest a room on back side of hotel, away from I 20, and overlooking the patio area.

Room Tip: Room on backside (away from I 20) and overlooking patio.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you for such a great review. We look forward to seeing you again in our area and hopefully I get a chance to shake your hand and be of service to you as well. Have a great week.
Serena

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I stayed here for one night on business. It is close to a few restaurants you can walk to at an old strip mall. The room was decent. It was clean and everything worked well. It's also across the street from a number of stores and restaurants. It's time for them to get new towels as the ones I had were getting threadbare. There is free parking.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thank you for your review. We will share the feedback with the property staff and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This is a typical, clean Marriott property. There is a Starbucks in the lobby but generic coffee in room. I was driving a big pick up, spotted some U-Haul high cube type trucks in the back parking lot, parking is fine.

Really simple area to come and go from, near shopping so setting up my son's apartment was easy (if any move is easy). Easy access to TCU area.

I did hear traffic noise even though we had the AC fan on high all night. If traffic noise bothers you ask for an even numbered room so you don't face the highway.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Thank you for staying with us and this great review will be shared with our team. We hope to see you in the future. Warm Regards, Serena

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Marriott Courtyard made the correct decisions in updating older properties to bring them to par with new hotels. The Courtyard on Cityview offered the convenience of the lobby café. Colors are attractive. The layout of the cafe with partioned areas makes lounging in this large room more comfortable. Check in completed without a hitch. I received a room on the top floor as I requested when I made the reservation.

Four issues, though. The room with the indoor pool needs better ventilation. The chemical smell was strong to tolerate. On Saturday morning, the café did not open until 7:00. Coffee was not even available. The bathroom was dimly lit and should have more light. Finally, the gentleman at the desk in the lobby did not look up when I entered the room; he appeared to be busy on his cell phone.

However, Marriott Courtyard will be first on my list when checking accommodations.

Room Tip: Upper floor to avoid noise from above.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Serena C, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Fort Worth West at City view.

We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to see you again next time you are in Fort Worth, Texas.