“Unique menu and many possibilities...”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #162 of 1,719 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Been here twice great service atmosphere food ...very unique and extensive menu and there home pressed juices Amazing!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This was not my first visit to a First Watch, but my first visit to this location. Once again, it did not disappoint! I had the Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, and it was wonderful! Service was very good, too. It's nice that they provide complimentary coffee while you wait - although our wait wasn't very long, and they're pretty good about overestimating your wait so that you're pleasantly surprised when the wait isn't as long. Overall, very nice dining experience at a First Watch.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We recently visited this place during a weekend brunch , and couldn’t have Benin happier to have stumbled upon this place. Had Lemon Ricotta pancakes with dipped berries and a cheesey grits side. The only issue with the grits there wasn’t enough!! Also sampled a health drink that was amazing.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Food was super! I would go back for that alone. My husband and I had a trifecta with waffle and pancakes (we split the waffle and pancake). Those we're light and delicious. Unfortunately service was not gtreat. We waited for over 5 minutes after being seated before I went looking for a server. There were tables near us that were not cleared for most of the time we were there. I think staffing is an issue. Hope they improve that as I want to go back there.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere.
There was quite a wait on our food though. It was delicious. They also have healthy juices and seasonal items. Good prices. Highly recommend.