“Excellent Pho”

Pho House Asian Kitchen
Ranked #342 of 1,751 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I was in Fort Worth for a convention and staying in a hotel that was close to this restaurant. I was looking for something quick and reasonable for a light dinner and was in the mood for some sort of Asian food .. Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese. As I was driving down Clifford Street, I noticed the Pho House Asian Restaurant in a small non-descript strip mall and decided to give it a try.

When I walked in, I was greeted by a very friendly hostess. She immediately seated me and I was quickly offered drinks and a menu.

I am not surprised that this restaurant was not listed on TripAdvisor. From the look of the interior, it looked quite new.

The menu is mixture of Vietnamese and Thai dishes with some random dishes from other parts of Asia.

I decided on the Pho, the classic Vietnamese Soup.

My bowl of Pho was tasty, among the better bowls of Pho I've had recently. As usual, it was a rich bowl of beef broth with noodles, sliced meat and the usual assorted bean spouts and other veggies you add at the table.

My only minor complaint was the portion size. I ordered a Large Bowl, it was about the size I've seen elsewhere as a medium or small bowl of Pho. Had the portion size been a bit larger, I would have given this a top rating.

The service was very friendly and accommodating.

If I return to this area, I would certainly eat here again.

The tab, with tip came to about $14. Pretty reasonable.