“Large portions and great onion rings”
Review of Sagebrush

Sagebrush
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Stopped here because we needed a restaurant with lots of choices for our family. Extensive menu of comfort foods. Service was prompt. They serve drinks in quart canning jars so you are never thirsty. Hamburgers were hand formed patties and very large. I ordered the Turkey club and it seriously had 6 slices of turkey meat and one sliced ham steak with 4 slices of bacon. I could only eat half. I agree with the other reviewers, the onion rings are some of the best I have ever eaten. We will definitely stop here again on our next trip. The breakfast menu looked just as inviting.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We have eaten there in two different trips to Ft Stockton.
The food and service were great.
Quality and price were good as well.

We will go there again.
Better signage at the street would help.
But worth it once you find it.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Excellent steak & marinated chicken. Great wait staff, kept our cups and glasses full all the time as well as checking how our food was. Thanks.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Myself and my wife wanted to stop somewhere good here.. We are here to visit family in Fort Stockton. this place was Amazon the staff and the food was great.. It was an very inviting atmosphere.. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants a little down home cooking

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Passed through Fort Stockton on a storm chase (down day). Saw this was rated highly for breakfast so decided to visit here.

There were 15 of us (so we do understand large groups at short notice are tough) but the waitress didn't believe us, questioning how serious we were. We were quickly seated and drink orders taken. Menu wasn't too varied but did find an option that suited us. Ordered orange juice (out of stock) so opted for apple. Took our order at 10.05am.

What seemed like 3 days later, arms nibbled to pieces for sustainance (ok it was an hour and 20 minutes) our food started to arrive. It continued to arrive for our party over the next 30 minutes. It was tasty food but if somewhere cannot cater for groups then they shouldn't accept an order...or at least advise on a potential waiting time. If things delayed, perhaps an apology. Nothing. We weren't the only party complaining on the wait either.

When it came to paying, we found that orders had been muddled and for some, I was told items had been added that they hadn't ordered (perhaps just due to the muddled orders).

We came for a quick breakfast but ended up having to spend over 2 hours before our scheduled 380 mile trip, really setting us back.

Unless you have time to kill, I generally would advise avoiding here.

1  Thank eyesonjason