“Good for any time i”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Fort Stockton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 February 2017

One of the better Dairy Queens I have ate at. Good service and fast Drive thru, Good deserts but then its DQ

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Well, my friend and I were in need of sustenance, and since this Dairy Queen was one of the only things serving such things within hundreds of miles, we went inside. It was a mistake that I will remember forever.
45 minutes after ordering, my cheeseburger was still missing, and my friend's order was completely incorrect from a-z. Finally, a person that wouldn't answer the nicest of questions(he only glared at you like he was starving and in a moment of delirium, he sees you as a dancing chicken wing).
I left with my "cheeseburger. Inside the car, I opened my sandwich. It was half a bun and a slice of cold cheese. I went back inside, with the intent to Jeff-Smash things. I didn't. That was a mistake.
Seriously, the zombie uprising will start from Fort Stockton, Texas. You heard it here first folks.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

This Dairy Queen has difficulty handling orders when busy with customers. Long waits for quick items like Blizzards and ice cream cones. There seem to be plenty of employees but there is a lack of organization behind the counter. They need to work on communication and working together. Not a good choice for travellers due to delays in getting your order.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

How do you go wrong making a blizzard and a peanut buster parfait? We waited to get waited on, then waited...and waited...for our two little orders. I eventually went up to the counter to see what was wrong. They told me they were working on it! My husband's parfait came out ok, but it was another 5 minutes before my blizzard arrived. He was done before I got it! And, this oreo blizzard couldn't have had more than ONE crushed oreo in it! This place seemed to have NO adults working there, so these young people had the run of the place, and they just didn't care!

Reviewed 3 March 2015

We gave this a second chance, bad mistake, They do not have specials like the rest of dq's., We asked them to cut the burger in half didn't happen, it must have been frown day, We had a small drink went to put a lid on it as we were going -no lid so asked the manager when she stopped talking to her friend and she just shrugged and said they didn't have any- for the first time in my life I took the full drink and threw it in the garbage - she should have poured it into a cup that did have a lid. If you have to use the restroom - men's the lock didn't work and guys kept apologizing when they walked in on someone and ladies you had to eat your Wheaties to lift the humongous roll of toilet paper as they were either to lazy or had lost the key to put it in the holder the best thing was seeing it in the rear-view mirror, If this had been the first dq opened no one would have heard of them.