USD 56
USD 148
USD 117
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

All reviewslaundry roomhotel is beautifulriver walkriverwalkconsconveniencetoiletlobbyamenities
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I came by here to check and see if the hotel was open. I met with Raphael who was visiting from another hotel assisting with the opening of this particular hotel. He took me on a 2 minute tour of some of the areas of the first floor...like the business center that featured a Mac and a PC computer; the swimming pool area which was equipped with a handicap lift; the exterior sitting area with a gas fire pit that my spouse would love; the common area around by the Bistro Restaurant. He spent a few minutes talking about the restaurant and talking more about the hotel amenities. The front desk clerk was great and pulled up my registration and posted both of my rooms together, so the kids won't be able to have a party while we were staying there. He did add that a parking garage was being built, so I snapped a picture of that sign also. The desk clerk commented that the big screen TV in the lobby is a computer monitor that customers can use to search the area. Wow...lol. This hotel is facing the rear area Emergency Room of Texas Health Presbyterian Flower Mound. The Riverwalk is just across the street and it has a number of area to walk around. Amy, is great too. She contacted me when my reservation was in danger and advised of situations happening at the hotel that would affect my family.

Update: My family finally checked in and we enjoyed our stay. We got an opportunity to get in the pool. It is restricted to 29 people, so we were safe...LoL. My spouse and I went outside to the fire pit to sit and enjoy the area. We soon discovered that cigarette smokers we're frequently in the area over the weekend. As a non-smoking couple, we departed the area and surrendered it to the smokers. We discovered the washer and dryer in the laundry room. The cost of the two machines was in line with what one expects to pay for such convenience options.

Room Tip: room facing the riverwalk
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank McDaniel H
Reviewed 29 December 2017

From the kind greeting upon entering to the personal touches throughout my stay, this place is a keeper in my travel itinerary. The hotel is very new so everything is neat and clean which is always a plus. the neighborhood is developing so not fully baked yet but you are certainly close to more mature neighborhoods and downtown Dallas, as well as Love Field and DFW.
I did say this hotel has great views since my room faced the "Riverwalk" which is still being developed. the views will be spectacular.
I have to go back to the staff here as that is what makes this Courtyard so special. EVERYONE is friendly, helpful and simply engaging. Thank you to everyone at the Courtyard for all you do - it matters :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a Riverwalk view room. Mine was 514 the lit trees and waterfalls are spectacular.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Amy H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Flower Mound, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Michele,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel during your stay. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Flower Mound!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Loved this brand new Courtyard. Lovely views, great rooms, super Bistro 2.0. Thanks to Mirea, Christy, and Matthew for making me feel welcome and valued as a guest. I’ll always stay here when I visit. Great Conference facility too.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Amy H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Flower Mound, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear John M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and Bistro! Our team is so delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and we cannot wait to serve you again on your next trip to Flower Mound!

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 8 November 2017

It was a fairly new place. We were there for the AAA 500 at Texas Motor Speedway. This place put us 15 mins away and made traffic a breeze getting in. My dad required a handicap room. It had a built in handicap chair in the walk in shower. Unfortunately, For the handicap rooms they only have 1 bed so I requested a roll away. It was so new there was still bubble wrap on it when they brought it up. The room was very accommodating to his needs as far as size and the bigger bathroom. Staying at Marriott hotels, we take advantage of the mobile app and "chatting" with the front desk for additional needs. They didn't respond but it seemed like the place was still adjusting. I was able to go do downstairs and make my request in person. Everyone was sweet and helpful. Breakfast wasn't free but there's McDonalds not far from the hotel. Overall, this will be our place to stay when we're in town for the races.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Liz R

Dear Liz R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your stay with us for Texas Motor Speedway's race weekend. We are thrilled our staff was accommodating and thank you for bringing to our attention that we missed one of your mobile chats. As you can understand with such a new team we rely on feedback like yours to help us improve and re-train our team! We hope to host you and your family again for the next race!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The views from our 5th floor balcony was great, overlooking the new riverwalk amenities. The sunrise was beautiful. Hotel bar was great also. Looking forward to the opportunities this hotel is going to bring to surrounding residence and businesses as well as visitors to the Flower Mound area

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Amy H, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Flower Mound, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Bobby D,

Thank you so much for staying with us & for taking time to review our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!