“Pretty predictable old school diner”
Review of Dixie House Cafe

Dixie House Cafe
Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Euless
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

You can get it all here, and it hasn't changed much in years. I never had a bad meal, either breakfast or lunch. Good home cooked meals all day, very friendly waitresses and staff. Always clean and can get busy so be prepared. Hearty meals on all fronts, and reasonable as any of these places. Glad it's still here.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

We were there yesterday for breakfast and it was almost a 5 star experience. The staff was very attentive and for the coffee drinker I am it was much appreciated that my coffee cup was never empty. I had the 2 egg breakfast and the eckrich sausage and hash browns were fabulous. The raisin toast tasted stale and my scrambled eggs were over cooked. I will definitely be returning to try some of that great looking desert.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

My friends and I meet there for breakfast once a week. They have big round tables that fit our group of eight. The have great cinnamon buns/rolls, pies, and cake as well as great breakfast. The Wednesday special of Chicken fried steak/chicken for 4.99 is great.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The club sandwich and fries are big enough to share. Prices are reasonable. Daily weekday lunch specials. Breakfast is served all day. Have only experienced great service there. And...they have pie!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and fast service. Had simple french toast. Tasted awful. Disappointed. Can't recommend this place.