“Absolutely Terrible”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Euless
Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I stayed here for two nights and it was one of the worst I have experienced. The internet was clocking in at 1.2bps which I have never heard of, so a simple site took 5 minutes to load. If you were looking to load a site with pictures forget it. The pool was filthy and had trash on the deck. The breakfast was stale cereal and old bread. The best thing about this hotel was when I left. One more thing, forget about the Ramada free shuttle. The driver both days would make you wait for hours circling the airport for more riders. We spent 2 hours at the airport just waiting for other people to drop off at the more expensive hotels. I would never go back here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mike_curt

Reviewed 22 September 2010

We stayed here having missed a connecting flight. It was a reduced room rate and we didnt expect anything 'fancy'. The hotel is tired and old which is fine but we were disgusted with the parading cockroaches across the bed at 3am. We kept the lights on and read as we were leaving very early in the morning. We mentioned it to the hotel receptionist, who didnt seem that surprised. Whilst waiting for transport I watched a women put out the bagels for breakfast with her bare hands - I shant go into details of what those hands were scratching earlier.....revolting.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2009

The review I read when I booked the Ramada made this place seem decent, but I should have checked tripadvisor first. It is close to the airport and their is a free shuttle, but most hotels in the area do. The staff was nice enough, but the halls and walls are really beat up, the door frames were rusty, and there is an odd smell; but it was one of the cheapest places, so I guess you get what you pay for. Only stay here if as a last resort.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2009

We booked a room based on this hotel being a Ramada and took the shuttle from the airport. Our room key wouldn't work, and instead of being given a different key, we were put in a different room...in the middle of some sort of wedding/family reunion apparently related to the hotel owners. There were kids screaming in the hall outside our room, banging on our door, etc. That was the GOOD part of the stay. The bathroom was disgusting, a hole in the ceiling, mold, etc. There were dead insects on the floor next to the bed and the whole room was so gross I did not even want to sit on the bed. I never even looked under the bedspread. The room was so horrible we walked to a nearby hotel to try to get a room there. Instead, we just rode the shuttle back to the airport and slept there. The best thing to come out of it is the horror story we can tell our friends & families.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2008

This hotel is really run down. First of all the hot tub was colder than the pool, then our AC in our room wouldn't work. It was on and very loud, but no cool air. We told the front desk and they assured us that they would have someone fix it within the hour and later that night we asked again and they said they would have maintenance take a look. Well, it was never fixed and we stayed there 2 nights. The hotel had signs posted saying that the pool closes @ 10 pm, but people were still in the pool @ 11:30 pm screaming, laughing, drinking and carrying on, When I called the front desk to complain nothing happened for 30 + minutes. To put a very long story short, this place is not a good place to stay. It isn't clean, the breakfast is a total joke and the staff don't seem to care.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)