“Great Italian in Downtown Ennis.”
Review of Napolis

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Napolis
Ranked #17 of 67 Restaurants in Ennis
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is the 4th time we have visited Napoli’s. Every visit has been great. I had the chicken fettuccine and wife had the anti pasta salad. Both of the dishes were fantastic. We have had the pizza and Stromboli and Chicken Parm, also wonderful. Best Italian in Ennis.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Drove to Ennis for Bluebonnet trail drive, stopped this restaurant for lunch with family. We ordered chess sticks, XLpepperoni pizza, seafood pasta special and some chicken dish. Everything was so good and very reasonable price!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were enroute to the Ennis Public Theater, running late. I heard it through the
grapevine that Napolis was really good food for a reasonable price. Wow! What an understatement to categorize this restaurant with “good food for the price!” Even though we only had time for two appetizers, the fried mushrooms & the fried ravioli, we were shocked by the absolutely bang-on breading, the flavor, & the generous servings. This restaurant is truly a hidden “diamond-the-rough,” with little recognition or advertising. We are going back for lunch tomorrow to try out what I expect will be other tantalizing menu dishes. Insofar as Italian cuisine, there is nothing in the rest of Ellis County that can even come close to the quality of this site. I also believe that this little restaurant would be able to successfully compete with the Italian restaurants in Big D, which in some instances serve food that is no better than an opened can of “Chef Boyardee,” with some added garnish. The setting & ambience of Napolis are comfortable & inviting, good for couples, families, & those who are looking for a romantic atmosphere for a first date. The service is attentive & very polite. Plenty of curbside parking. Encourage you to make the drive to Ennis, from Dallas, straight south on Interstate 45. In the town square, & very safe.

4  Thank John H
Reviewed 22 September 2017

best value in Ellis County for Italian food. we always take leftovers home too. never rushed and normally not crowed... it does take awhile for food but its prepared fresh and worth the wait.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I noticed place had opened up few months back. Wife wanted pizza, I decided to try, I couldn't do a chain pizza. So called in for pick up.
I am very happy I did. Perfect crust. I prefer the New York style. Sauce has a flavor and Cheese and sausage all top on a great crust.
Will now be our pizza go to.
Staff was great.
Oh and my cheese cake was great as well.

Been to Napolis? Share your experiences!