“Best of the best ”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Dickinson
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Chick-fil-a is in my opinion the best fast food chain and this is a top notch location. Good hot food served quickly. Great staff going around and offering drink refills. Parking can be tight.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We usually go in and order to go. Staff is always on top of things, I am a fan of their chicken and there is seldom a disappointment with quality, taste and service.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Always impeccable service. I hate the traffic at lunch though. Last time I went to b pull in a woman got road rage, she was pulling in from the opposite direction and thought I was gonna get in front of her. I pulled in the parking lot next door by the pizza place and walked in and got my order a lot quicker. People are so lazy and foolish over such small things, it's incredible how inmature adults can be.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I go here almost every morning for breakfast. I always get the Greek yogurt and she gets the chicken biscuit meal. Customer service is always 5 stars!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The food is good because it is Chick Fila but the location is awful. During lunch the people waiting to park or go through the drive through hinder all of the traffic from the shopping center. I prefer the location on El Dorado and I can drive that distance and still be out faster than this location. I have had to leave the last couple of visits due to the long lines for lunch.