USD 180
USD 56
Courtyard Denton(Denton)
USD 89
USD 73
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed several weeks here on a business trip and I was very impressed with the friendliness and hospitality shown by Sammy and Scott. My minor concerns were addressed promptly and your warm smiles were greatly apreciated.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you so much for providing feedback on your hotel stay at WoodSpring Suites in Denton. It's rewarding to read your kind words about the team, specifically Scott and Sammy. It's experiences like yours that we aim to achieve daily.

I'm also happy to see your concerns were addressed quickly by the team.

Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future here in Denton or at any of our more than 200 WoodSpring Suites in the country.

Clint
District Manager.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Managment is rude and does not address any problems. Our room was dirty, Scott at the front desk was extremley rude and rolled his eyes at me when I complained to him, and I heard him complain about me to the other girl working the desk as I walked away.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear 793jacobi,

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the issues you encountered with the staff. In response to your feedback, I am going to address these concerns with the team in Denton and use your experience as a learning opportunity for the staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other hotels in the future.

Clint
District Manager.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Everywhere else in the area was sold out, so I took the chance. Bad idea. First, let me say that there is no refund for checking out early, and it was bad enough that we left anyway. So I'm paying tonight for that room and a nice clean one at Hampton Inn.

Although the pictures are true, they don't let you smell the smoke and stink that is in the motel. The bathroom sink still had hair on it still. The beds had clean sheets, but the pillows and bedspread were still off the beds, THANK HEAVENS, cuz the bedspreads were DISGUSTING brown and nasty. We went to Walmart and bought cheap blankets to sleep under. The beds are nothing more than a hard mattress on a large cot.

We checked in very early, or I'm afraid what we would have gotten. And thing is, I paid only $20 more dollars here at this way way nicer hotel. If only they would have had rooms available for last night!

Room Tip: I got there early to get an upper non-smoking floor, but it was still smelly. Not noisy tho.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki S
Stephen S, District Manager at WoodSpring Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the pillows and bedspread is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Denton Value Place. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. We felt completely safe at the property. We will definitely stay at this property again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Stephen S, District Manager at WoodSpring Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2016

Hi Sandy,

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and felt completely safe. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I booked a room at Value Place because, amazingly, I had already been turned away from another hotel where I had a reservation (this was blamed on an online glitch of some sort). It only gets more astounding from here: upon walking into Value Place's "lobby" (a narrow, dystopian passageway with a locked door at one end and a tiny porthole half covered by a metal grate -- more reminiscent of county lockup than a hotel) at a bit past 9pm, it was immediately clear that something was amiss. Two other groups were stalled with their luggage and the front desk attendant was on the phone talking about still-occupied rooms, rooms that had not been cleaned, etc. Eventually, it became clear that nobody's reservation was going to be honored; rooms that "showed up vacant in the system" were, in fact, still occupied, and indeed, the hotel was 100% booked for the night. I don't know what this elusive "system" is on which this was blamed, but it is shockingly bad business to overbook a hotel so blatantly and keep on confirming reservations with wanton abandon. Lodger, beware: Value Place might claim vacancy, but you simply won't know until you get there.

The good news is that the young woman behind the desk was friendly and apologetic, and offered to help book alternate rooms for anyone who needed them. I believe she was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing and did all she could. Nevertheless, if you need somewhere to stay in the blighted hellscape of construction and noise that is the I-35 corridor north of Dallas, try to steer clear of this nonsense.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple