All reviewsa recent business tripreal scrambled eggsholiday inn propertynice hotellack of servicestaff was friendly and courteousfree breakfastoatmealcoffee makerparking lot issofa bedfitness centerstayed two nightsrecommend staying hereshort driveroom was largecommon areas
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This was one of the nicest hotels of our trip. Quiet, friendly staff, clean and very convenient location. Great hot breakfast! A very beautiful and well maintained facility. We will definitely be back! This will be our go to from now on!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I booked for 21 nights stay and in fact I am still staying here!

This is the fourth nights in a row that we don’t have hot water after 7pm. This is absolutely unacceptable!!!
Our room is often found without room cleaning and soiled towels still laying around after we came back at the end of the day!
It’s awful to find the room in this condition after a full day of activities. We simply want a clean and tidy hotel they we can have a hot shower at night, it is absolutely unbelievable to come across this scenario especially this is one of Marriott’s!
Been complaining all along but not much the hotel did to help, hopefully we will have a clean room and hot shower for the rest of our stay, fingers x !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
SpringHill D, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Good morning Ms. Yu,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites Denton and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Denton.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We travel to Denton often throughout the year. We have stayed in eight different hotels in the past couple years up and down the 35E corridor from Lewisville to Denton. Several in different Marriott properties.

First time at SpringHill Suites. The hotel is very centrally located just north of mall and south of UNT. The location is not on main through fare but just blocks from 35E.

Great price, comfortable rooms, nice breakfast. The best part is the congenial staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This was my first stay here. The common areas and the room were nicely appointed. My bed was comfortable however the room had no tub and the lighting was poor for makeup. I left my room at 9am and returned at 10pm expecting to walk into a room that was fresh again. My room had not been serviced all day. The bed was still unmade, towels in bathroom, trash cans not emptied. I called the front desk to report it and requested some shampoo. No on delivered the shampoo or called to say they couldn't. On checkout I reported the lack of service and gave the clerk a comment card to give to the manager. I come to Denton each year in March but I'll have to think long and hard about booking here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Justin K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Minetta,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay we take these issues very seriously and will use this as a training experience moving forward. We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory and hope you understand this is not normal characteristics of our hotel. Please feel free to reach out to me to speak about this further if you would like.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I just spent three weeks at this hotel during a training event. It is well decorated and very nice. Just hope you stay during the week as the cook, Mickey, makes the best scrambled eggs. I was always disappointing that he was not there cooking on the weekends, but I am sure he was glad to have time off.

I would suggest that they change up the breakfast menu every once in while, it did get boring after eating the same thing over and over.

Housekeeping does a nice job keeping rooms clean.

Most of the staff is helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business