All reviewstortillascracker barrelgas stationplace to staybest westernsroom was cleanthird floordefinitely stay here againthe breakfast arearecommend this hotelhousekeeping stafflocation was perfectwafflesunt campusroad tripparking lotfree breakfast
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Friendly staff; free breakfast; clean comfortable rooms; convenient to lots of restaurants, shops, and UNT campus; microwave and refrigerator in room. I have stayed at this location in the past and will return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Good Morning Lori,
Thank you for your kind and encouraging remarks about your stay here with us.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This was our second stay at a Best Western and we were pleasantly surprised. It was nice, although the bed was harder than what "I" liked, wife was good with them. The rooms seemed very clean and the linens were relatively new. We would like to have checked in earlier than 12:20 am. We booked this on line five minutes before we arrived at it worked out perfectly. One major complaint was that they stopped serving breakfast at 9AM... for some folks that arrive at 12:30, it was too early, oh well. We will definitely stay there again...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Good Morning Neal,
Thank you for your elaborate review.We will pass your idea about the breakfast time up .
Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Got to room at 12:30 after traveling all day. Got in bed and found out AC wasn't working. Tried calling front desk on room phone, no answer. Tried on cell phone, no answer. Got up and got dressed, went down to front desk, told him I'd been trying to call him, just a puzzled look. I told him what the problem was, another puzzled look. He had forgot to switch on the AC in our room at the front desk. Said there you go, no apologies at all. Not too pleased.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Suresh_Patel_Denton, Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Good Morning Eric,
Thank you for your review and pointing out about the AC. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Your comments will help us run the place better in future.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We stopped in off the highway with no reservation, we were able to get a king size bed and it was comfortable and the room was clean. The front desk person was nice, but it would have been nice if there had been some carts to use to load our suitcases into the motel. But that is my only complaint. We didn't eat breakfast there as there was a Cracker Barrel right next door. Good area and it was nice and quiet. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Good Morning
Thank you for taking the valuable time to write a review for our hotel.
Your business is very important for us and we value your feedback.
By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve,
You are helping us a superior experience for you and future guests.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.
Suresh Patel. GM

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Good stop traveling through Texas. I usually travel alone with kids...I want a clean and safe hotel. This fit the bill. The room was clean. I area seemed nice and I felt safe. The pull out sofa was not very big...my 2 girls did manage to both sleep there, but it would not hold 2 large teenagers or adults. The pillows were by far the best I've slept on while traveling. The breakfast was nice...eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, etc. The staff was very nice. Near restaurants and next to Sam's Club. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Good Morning Saloham,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.We appreciate the kind words.
Hope you had a pleasant journey back home.See you again when you are in town.