All reviews tortillas cracker barrel gas station place to stay best westerns room was clean third floor definitely stay here again the breakfast area recommend this hotel housekeeping staff location was perfect waffles unt campus road trip parking lot free breakfast
Reviewed 24 March 2018

The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was OK...not a huge selection. Parking for over-sized or trailers are extremely limited due to lack of spaces and irresponsible larger trucks taking more than one slot in over-sized spaces.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry you have trouble to park your vehicle. I hope you reach home safely. Have a nice weekend. May see you again.
Thank you.
Suresh Patel.GM.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Clean, Comfortable, and Quiet. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast choices were above average and fresh. Was amazed at how quiet the room was as the night I stayed there it was near capacity. Only thing I would like to see changed is more lighting in the bathrooms. Highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Good Morning Paul.
Thank you for taking the valuable time to write about your stay with us. We glad you enjoy your stay. I will pass the message for the bathroom light to upper level. May very soon we will resolve the issue.
Suresh Patel GM.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Everything about this Best Western is great! I bring a large group to Denton every year from all over the USA and Canada to attend an event at Peterbilt Motors Co. I count on the Best Western Plus in Denton each year to handle my group and with as many as 35 separate reservations they always come through for me. I stay ten nights every year myself and the staff is always very helpful, breakfast is great and the Hotel (inside and out) along with the rooms are clean and well maintained. The location is also very convenient with shopping, gas stations and many restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Good Morning Tim,
Thank you for your kind survey. It is my pleasure to give the best service you and your group coming science 7-8 years.
I am glad Your group is getting bigger and bigger. We are looking forward to see you in Oct 2018.
have a nice week.
Thank you again.
Suresh Patel GM.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I'd say 3.5 - walls were thin, hallways a little narrow. Spacious bathroom though shower head was very high and not adjustable. Breakfast was OK - not the best. The bed was gr8 but the sheets did not fit the bed and my hubby too easily pulled them into a bunch with his restless legs. The second night was better after the sheets were changed - not something we would generally do for one night. It cost less then we normally expect and perhaps it's simply the location...some what remote. The breakfast area was really cold being unprotected from the front door. The staff were awesome.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Good Morning ,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. Your observations are very important for us,
Thanking you.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We attended Orientation for a local college in the area. We later found that you can get a discount by using the name of the college. I wish that was advertised. The Best Western property has a great location; next door is Cracker Barrel, and nearby is Sams, Walmart, Ross, etc. It is near a shopping strip that has a variety of restaurants and more importantly, a Starbucks! The staff at the hotel are polite and efficient. The rooms are clean and modest. We were near the free breakfast so there was noise beginning very early in the morning. The bed was very comfortable and the room was had darkening curtains. We stayed while they were doing some minor updates for tiling. The doors were locked in front to keep people away from the door and we got locked out the side doors. But guest were milling in and about and one showed us the trick to opening the door. It was a real trick, it was something people who stay there often know. So there were a lot of repeat guest or long term guest. The food was prepared by the morning person...could have been a manager. It was okay food.

Room Tip: Do not take the room next to the breakfast on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.
Your observations are very important for us.
Thanking you.