All reviews made to order omelets ceiling fan great hotel best westerns texas roadhouse queen suite restaurants within walking distance pancakes red lobster olive garden nice pool hotel stay sitting area rooms are large breakfast bar free breakfast great room
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We need a large block of rooms for wedding guests, including handicap rooms. Rates were very competitive. Rooms were large and comfortable. Service was polite and prompt. Included breakfast was great too. Location made hotel highly accessible. Everyone was very happy with their experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Chaunee T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dematts3,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your wedding block worked out. We are glad that we were able to assist in keeping everyone happy while attending the big day!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a quick trip to North Texas. We arrived on Friday the 12th and our room was ready as soon as we arrived and exceeded our expectations. It was very clean , had extra linens and appears to have been redone recently. We had breakfast on Saturday and Sunday here which had a great variety and choices, My wife had an omelet at their omelet bar which she said was cooked to perfection. We had a drink in the bar on Saturday and the bartender was helpful and gave quick service. We travel a lot for fun and this is a place I will insist our family and friends stay at when traveling to the Denton area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Chaunee T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Russ H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on many things but my favorite thing we offer is the made to order omelette as well. We look forward to seeing you when you visit the area in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

If I could give this hotel 10 stars out of 5, I would. I have been a steadfast consumer of another hotel loyalty program, but will no longer choose their hotel. I was very impressed walking into this BW. To begin with, the room was extremely clean with a large seating area, including a sectional and chaise lounge. There are ceiling fans above the bed and the seating area. The bathroom had the feeling of an upscale spa and when I showered, I was reluctant to get out of the shower. There were massage jets that were incredibly soothing. Although it was too cold to use the pool, it was an extremely attractive area that would rival any resort. The breakfast buffet is free and had made to order omelettes with all of the other breakfast fare. It was DELICIOUS and fresh. The staff members were welcoming, helpful and friendly. I have stayed at numerous upscale chains, boutique hotels, etc, and this hotel surpassed them all in quality and price.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

FoodieLA2000,

Thank you so much for letting us know hoe you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on southern hospitality, pool area, and our omelettes. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel enough to choose us for your future stays!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I was in Denton on business and I stayed here. This hotel far exceeded what I expected. The entrance is very nice with a bar and breakfast area beyond the front counter. Behind that, outside was a great outdoor pool and hot tub with a rock water fall. The rooms were updated, comfortable beds, and very clean. Breakfast is average to good but I applaud them having a large variety of food. My only suggestion would be to have a food menu with the bar. The bartender said they only do a fried bar snack that comes frozen before preparing and did not recommend it. Overall though great experience and would stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Chaunee T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Jdkrup77,

Thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to apologize for there not being a bar menu available for you to view your options and will be looking into and addressing this issue. Our pool area is something we are very happy to be able to offer our guests. We did recently open a fire pit out there as well and if you are even in the area again I hope you have the opportunity to spend some time by it.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Roomy suite, modern, clean, great lights, comfy bed, awesome shower. Love the premier line! We were part of a wedding group and while I knew the hotel was new, I was expecting a plane boring basic room with that awful low-voltage lighting. Not the case!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
helmhotelsgroup, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Glad you learned the truth and sharing it with others! We love that you enjoyed our new LED lighting and other awesome amenities. We hope that you return soon to see our other surprises coming later this year!