“Hit this little spot today”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #26 of 412 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We hit this little spot today. Food was very good I must say even thou I am not a fan of Mexican food, our good friend introduced us to this place. I am very happy we tried it.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

This is a pretty good place to eat. Not a lot of choices in Sanger. It's clean. Food is fairly good. Chicken is somewhat dry at times, but I think that is just Fuzzy's in general. It's nice to have a place to go sit down occasionally besides fast food places.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here for the first time. The place has a lot more than just tacos. I like the laid back atmosphere. Makes you feel like you are in a surfing area. The tacos were very good. Fresh vegetables and meat. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been to other Fuzzy's but was not impressed with this one. With so much steel and concrete that was a hollow, echo feel to it.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Tried something different and it was delicious. Tacos were a pleasant change from the traditional fast food variety.