All reviews light switches splash pad bathroom mirror lobby bar grand opening houlihan's restaurant amazing grace movie theater lovely hotel evening reception made to order breakfast outside patio complimentary breakfast is fluffy pillows oatmeal rooms are great favorite hotel
Reviewed 10 February 2018

We stayed one night and had a wonderful suite on the top floor,however we had a bad experience at Houlihans.Jeff and Erica invited us back to Houlihans to experience an improvement that was unbelievably excellent in all respects. We live at Robson Ranch and now recommend the restaurant and the new hotel to all who live here.A fabulous addition to Rayzor Ranch Town Center !!

Stayed: January 2018
Jeff P, General Manager at Embassy Suites By Hilton Denton Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

I'm so glad your return visit was what you were hoping for. We are brand new and not perfect, but our goal is to Make It Right for every guest. Thank you to all of our friends over at Robson Ranch it to is an amazing facility and for those of you that haven't tried their Wildhorse Grill overlooking the spectacular golf course you need to next time your in town.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Excellent service I think better then some resorts very clean. Very spacious on all the areas. Rooms awesome with all touch. Bathrooms very clean and spacious. Also elevators very fast. Overall super nice hotel

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Carlos,
Thank you for the great review. When spring hits it will be even more resort like with the outside event lawn, outdoor pool, and splash pad. I hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

One thing is for sure in Texas, hospitality is King. This place is no different -- exceptional rooms, location and the breakfast ladies rock! Would definitely stay in this location, and use this brand again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Debra,

Thank you and there is definitely a great hospitality culture in Texas. I have ran hotels all over the country and this is my second time through Texas. It is so nice to have such a wide pool of talent to choose from with people that simply love to serve.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel. Love the layout of my room. Just recently opened. Hotel staff were extremely friendly. The only thing I wish it had was a magnifying mirror. This will definitely be a hotel I return to when in the Denton area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jeff P, General Manager at Embassy Suites By Hilton Denton Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Julie,
Thank you- I have just reached out to my team to have them order some magnifying mirrors that can be used upon guest request. Thank you for the great suggestion!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We booked a room because we were attending an event at the hotel and didn't want to drive home after. Everything was on point and I would definitely consider here for stay-cations in the future. Looking forward to the pool opening.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks Jennifer,
Our outdoor event lawn will have lots of people having staycations here. They are actually pouring the splash pad today! Spring is around the corner. I'm glad you were able to "Take the Elevator Home" after your event. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to having you here again soon.