USD 145
USD 115
USD 95
USD 139
USD 101
All reviewsfire pittexas roadhouseolive gardendining and shopping optionsnice bistrored lobsterin room coffee makerbusiness travelersaturday afternoongood nights sleepspacious roomwalking distancewould definitely stay here againstayed one nightvisiting familystaff was friendlyoff the highway
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We stayed one night during a road trip. Location convenient to the interstate. Our experience was what we have come to expect from Marriott Courtyard. Friendly staff, quick check-in, nice Bistro, and clean and comfortable room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
sHiraGM, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our newly renovated hotel with its new color palette is something to look forward to . I hope that you got to enjoy our new bistro menu. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Checked in on a Saturday afternoon for a wedding down the street. The staff was friendly at the door and made sure to confirm the requested room I wanted was ready. The room layout was a little different than I am use to seeing in similar hotels, but it was a nice surprise. The curved couch with the rolling ottoman was a nice touch. While, it was not the most comfortable chair to sit in, it did provide a unique touch.

Breakfast was spot on in the morning, but it is still a little pricey for what you get.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
sHiraGM, Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Our newly renovated hotel along with a new color scheme has definitely added a new modern touch to our hotel. Our breakfast can be purchased in the bistro which gives it more of a personal touch where you can order what and how you like certain items. I apologize that you found it a little pricey. I hope that you will consider us when your travels bring you back to the Denton area.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Location is great as there is a good steak restaurant, seafood restaurant and fast food right on its doorstep. The hotel is very neat and my room was great apart from the poor design of the tv stand in the room. Tried to get the room changed but no luck and staff were reluctant to life my room. Having said that a mall is within close proximity. Will recommend this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel is located amidst many restaurants some of whom we share parking space with. we also have a mall approximately a mile away as well as many fine colleges. Our newly renovated hotel upholds Marriott standards and I apologize that you did not find the television location to be ideal. We hope to see you soon when your travels bring you back to the Denton area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for four days while helping settle our daughters into college dorms. After staying at several hotels in the area over the past three years, this Courtyard is our go to. We can always count on a clean, comfortable and spacious room and the hotel is located right off the highway near several dining and shopping options. The staff is always pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
sHiraGM, Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. we are located among many restaurants and shopping areas. We are close to several colleges making our hotel an ideal place to stay when visiting college bound children. We hope that you will consider us the next time you are in the Denton area.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Very convenient location, right off I-35 and near many restaurants/stores. Clean, quiet and spacious room that was well appointed and very comfortable with plenty of room to work. In-room coffee and free Wi-Fi. Check-in was very fast, efficient, and friendly. A little bit of truck noise in the morning (not terrible). Some wear/spots on the carpet in the room. Last, I don't like the fire pit outside - I'm at a Courtyard because I'm on business and need a good nights sleep - I have no desire to be near someone's outdoor fire pit. In sum, a very good property - I would not hesitate to stay here again. Marriott needs to add the ability to choose your own room via the mobile app (like Hilton).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and have received significant positive reviews from our guests . Our well trained front desk make for a quick and easy check in. we hope to see you again soon.