“After Christmas Shopping!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We love this place!! Pad Thai is our favorite! Next to the Pompano fish! Both are very flavorful with the right spices!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

thai ocha has kept up its standard for the past 6 years that we have been eating there. think I have had everyhting on their menu. Love their Chu chee curry, thai beef salad, kao soi, pad thai and everything else. Never been disappointed so far. service is good. The staff is always friendly. No wonder they are packed even on a Monday night . And its BYOB so a good glass of red in the winter or a good riesling to offset the spicy food just makes it a great place!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Fast service, great spices Thai, a great value and great service! Peanut dishes and Tom Yum
Busy weekend was well staffed. Park in the back under the shade tree

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I had eaten at the one in Lewisville and saw the one in Denton and decided to have lunch there with a friend. The food was good the place was not huge but it was full and a great place for a good Thai lunch in Denton. I'll be back!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have always wanted to try this place. We are glad we did!! We order the Pad Thia and we were not disappointed. Very delicious! I had the spicy Seafood Hor Mok & it was so flavorful! My husband had the Pompano Dish. The fish was very well cooked, along with a great spicy sauce. The service was also great! We will be returning!!

Been to Thai Ocha? Share your experiences!