1,007 results
All reviews place to stay the manager's reception the general manager great hotel recommend this hotel rooms are clean the breakfast area lake texoma complimentary breakfast definitely stay here again waffles tx inns cleanliness highway accommodations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family was traveling from KC to Galveston in spring break when our car broke down in Denison. Being fans of Hampton Inns we were relieved to see one & decided that’s where we would spend the night. Hampton Inn did not disappoint! The staff was so welcoming & understanding. They went above & beyond to ensure we were taken care of on our unexpected stay. Thanks to these amazing human being my kids spring break was not ruined, just revamped!! Thanks Hampton Inn!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tsttls81
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The location was what we needed. The staff was very nice. Breakfast was okay, typical complimentary hotel spread. It was nice and quiet. We will stay here again if in the same area. The elevator was extremely slow and only one side was working.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel on Saturday March 3rd and was a late check in around 7ish or 8. First, when I checked in as a Gold member I was not offered any benefits nor even a bottle of water after paying 36,000 points for the stay. Second, I did an echeck-in and my keys were not ready and I was asked to provide my drivers license. We went up to the room for about 15 and left to the casino. We arrived back at the hotel around 2 am and went to sleep. After waking up around 8 am drenched in sweat I called down to the front desk to inform them the air was mot working. I could operate from the wall thermostat but the window unit would not do anything. It was blowing just warm air. I was in room 401. After notifying the front desk I asked her she could bring me a fan and she did. She apoligized for the inconvenience however at this point im already frustrated. Nothing was offered to me and I did not ask for anything but I will be opening a case with Hilton. Also, the side entry door facing closest to the highway did not work. This hotel could use some updated maintenance.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jerry B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello Stacie M,

As the new General Manager for the Hampton Inn & Suites Denison, TX I would like to apologize on behalf of my team. Failing to acknowledge a guests rewards status is not the Hilton way. We have notified our maintenance engineer of the A/C issues during your stay, which he has resolved.
I will be taking the additional comments with me to our All Employee Meeting to ensure we are providing the best customer service possible.

Sorry that you have to contact Hilton regarding your experience. It appears they have already responded to you. Again, I apologize failing to meet your expectations and hope that in the future you will be willing to give us another shot.

Jerry Brown
Hampton Inn & Suites
Denison / Lake Texoma
Jerry.Brown@Hilton.com

Reviewed 7 February 2018

My husband and I bought tickets to Clay Walker concert at Choctaw to celebrate our first date 20 years ago (same concert). After buying tickets we tried booking Choctaw hotel but didn't want to spend $400 for 1 night. So, we discovered this wonderful Hampton on other side of border. It was comfortable, not crowded, nice breakfast layout with plenty of roo.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks amazing, the staff are super friendly. The only problem I experienced was a filthy coffee pot, and a generally unclean bathroom. I reported the issues, and they were immediately rectified. I would definitely stay here again though.

Date of stay: February 2018