Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deer Park
USD 116
Candlewood Suites Deer Park(Deer Park)(Great Value!)
USD 110
USD 102
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 128
USD 94
USD 64
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

Best Western Deer Park Inn & Suites(Deer Park)(Great Value!)
USD 98
Priceline
USD 116
USD 151
USD 132
USD 93
Priceline
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
USD 128
USD 109
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

All reviewsstayed heredefinitely stay here againfree breakfast iscinnamon rollsspacious roomhoustonbusinesscleanlinessmicrowave
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Well appointed clean rooms, nice public areas and a good hot breakfast. Pool area pretty small, but also nice. WiFi stable and adequately fast. There were no problems with anything except a room safe that didn't work, maybe the reception could have done more to get that fixed.

Room Tip: All rooms should be good.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I recently spent 4 nights at this hotel in Early June 2015. I was there on business, this hotel had everything a business traveller needs. Internet was fast and wasnt dropping out constantly, rooms were clean, spacious and well kept. Staff was very helpful. One small note. There wasn't much consistency amongst room rates, My coworkers and I all had the same rooms but we were all charged different prices...

My only real complaint has nothing to do with the hotel itself but more the location. There is nothing around here, not much for food options in the area except for greasy spoon type places. There is nothing for any sort of entertainment in these parts either, at least my coworkers and I could not find much. I dont consider a 40 min drive to downtown Houston close by.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
King W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words about our staff & property. When next you stay with us, please check with our front desk staff for dining and entertainment recommendations ... we are always happy to point out some of the great attractions in the area that may be off the beaten path. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Upon arriving check in was fast and the lobby is very nicely decorated. I asked about local restaruants for dinner and was given great advice. The room was very large with sofa and chairs and 2 queen beds. Also, small refridgerator, microwave, sink with cabinets. Would be perfect for small family traveling or someone taking family on business trip with them. The bathroom was nice and clean with a great shower head and towels. I felt very safe inside and in the well lite parking area. The breakfast area was clean and there was plenty to eat and plenty of tables and chairs.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
King W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Thank you very much Nancy F for selecting the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your recent stay in Deer Park TX. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words about our staff, clean & comfortable rooms and hot breakfast. Thanks again for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to seeing you again when next you return to the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I've stayed here quite a few times. No complaints. Friendly staff, ample breakfast staff, and conveniently located to where I have to visit for work.

Pros: all rooms are very big and have a safe inside them, usually fresh made cookies at reception desk, plenty of parking

Cons: breakfast doesn't change much/variety (but that's typical for all Holiday Inn Expressed)

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

This is a new hotel, very clean. The rooms are huge. Nice pool and hot tub. Nice breakfast. My only complaint was the staff, they were so rude when we checked in. And they did not listen to us. I'm a reward customer and I gave him my number he pushed it aside, gave us and another guy he same room. Very rude people

Stayed: April 2015