Days Inn by Wyndham Market Center Dallas
MagnoliaHotels.com
USD 143
USD 129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

USD 207
USD 140
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
USD 212
USD 195
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 260/night.

USD 170
USD 166
Hyatt Regency Dallas(Dallas)
USD 345
USD 195
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

USD 144
USD 134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 233
USD 214
Hyatt.com
USD 105
USD 96
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmanager georgefront deskclose to downtownclean roomsmedieval timesamazing customer servicecontinental breakfastwalking distancea great stayflat screenwould stay againconvenient locationenjoyed my staybusiness tripdennysmicrowavehairdryer
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much George for helping us check in swiftly !! Rooms were nice,clean and quite big !! Breakfast was good !!! Amazing customer service !! Thank you George ! Will definitely stay again whenever Iam in Dallas

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
DaysInnDallas, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with fellow travelers.

We strive for the highest level of customer service and try to go above and beyond our call of duty to make our guest stay as comfortable as possible.

It's our location and service and we want excel in our rooms and customer service that we are able to do so good .

Our staffs will definitely be rewarded for there great customer service.

Every year we upgrade our property and you will see nice amenities on your next visit

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, great location, clean rooms and great Staff and management. Easy access to interstate 35e 5-10 minutes from downtown and with a lot of great food places around, located in the arts district it’s a lot to do and have fun.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I was here for three weeks. March 31st-April 17th. The room service was fantastic. They accommodated my family with breakfast everyday we were there. They were close to the all freeway access points all day for easy commute. The safety of the parking lot has security all the time with police surveillance. To add there is an eatery "12 parking spots" away open 24 hours a day. I would have stayed one more week but, my job has taken me to another city. Without any doubt I will have to book once back in Dallas. Until then thanks friends George and Chris #awesome.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
DaysInnDallas, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Hotel looked normal enough from the outside, but front door was locked when we arrived around 5 pm. A note on the door said manager would be back soon, and someone did arrive between 5 and 10 minutes later. He was curt, and made no apologies for the wait. Once I was checked in and headed upstairs, I saw a very normal looking room, but upon closer inspection, I saw yellow stains on the towels, splashes of yellow liquid dried to the walls, and a rattling toilet that had a very weak flush. I had to hold the handle down for at least 10 seconds even to get #1 all the way flushed. The room was hot, so we turned on the AC and went to bed. We could hear every sound outside our door for the rest of the night, including debris just blowing around in the parking lot. It was like the walls were made of tissue paper. The bed was uncomfortable and I woke with a sore back. I've seen worse places, but I got one of the worst nights of sleep of my entire life, and overall felt this place was dirty and insufficient for the price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
DaysInnDallas, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

On behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel, I apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. It pains me to read, and leaves me wondering is this really our Hotel .

Also thank you for your time with this morning and as I mentioned wish you had stopped by and met me and I would taken care of anything that was of inconvenience

We pride ourselves in our large clean rooms, and have won several awards for cleanliness.

Our housekeeping staff is very experienced and efficient and the housekeeping manager is a hard taskmaster. I will share this review with them, since it is so unlike what I am used to hearing or reading about our hotel.

But thank you for your feedback as it helps us fine tune operations at the hotel and offer better services to our guests.

We hope you visit us again for a whole new different experience.

George

General Manager.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This was a really nice and inexpensive place that had really great customer service. The rooms were clean and beds are comfortable! We'll definately return when we're in town again! I'll recommend to anyone if you need something nice and inexpensive. Thanks again!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
DaysInnDallas, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Shawn R