All reviewsmanager georgefront deskclose to downtownmedieval timescontinental breakfastroom was cleanwalking distancea great staywould stay againother hotelsenjoyed my stayamerican airlines centerbusiness tripconvenient locationdennysmotelhairdryer
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Average property, very far from the nearest train station (Medical Center) but near to the bus stops. Its near to the former Dallas Trade Mart and there are some very nice restaurants nearby including the famous Slow Bone BBQ place. There's also a Denny's nearby. The breakfast at the hotel is basic with an ok coffee and some pastries. The downside to this hotel is that some of the rooms are located very far in the back away from reception which can be a bummer. All in all it was clean, well kept and modern. The staff needs a bit more training but it didnt affect my short stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room near reception
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
DaysInnDallas, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Market Center Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms and believe in providing great service with a smile at affordable prices. We are pleased to know that our staff impressed you.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon, when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
George

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I'm not the usual review writer but the service I received felt like 5 stars at a 2 star price. Staff was polite and not overly nice cause they feel they have to. Quiet, Clean, and Affordable. Housekeepers aren't intrusive and very friendly. Oh and the view of The Dallas Skyline is outstanding. Two thumbs up

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

On behalf of the entire staff at the hotel, I would like to thank you for your generous compliments. At the Days Inn , we strive for the highest level of guest satisfaction and compliments from our satisfied guests, motivate us to do even better.
We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms. Add to it the convenience of location just minutes away from the Downtown and excellent services, we know we have a winner here.
We are thrilled to know that our staff took excellent care of you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with fellow travelers.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Sincerely
George

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

It was our first stay in USA . Very nice hotel with good location. I stayed in this hotel with my other 5 friends. We got good service people are friendly. Very recommended this hotel....definitely will back again in my next trip big thanks from Nepal

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
DaysInnDallas, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Market Center Dallas Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

On behalf of the hotel, I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with fellow travelers. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms and guests simply our service , location along with complimentary breakfast .
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed all of the above and more.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

While in New Zealand we were doing our homework for our yearly excursion abroad. We found the Days Inn while surfing the net. After reading the reviews and doing our research about the area we decided to make reservations. Even though the reviews were all up and down across the board we had a good feeling about this hotel. We contacted the front desk after making reservations to confirm our stay. The hotel was very professional over the telephone to conform our stay and asked us if we needed any more information about the area.

Checking is was super easy / fast. After a long flight all you we want to do is freshen up and get some real food. Thank goodness there is a 24/7 Deenys' restaurant open on the property.

The room looked recently updated with new furniture and equipment such as fridge,microven and a flat panel TV with a lot of stations. Room/Bathroom was clean. Bathroom was a but tight but we had no worries about that.

Breakfast was generic nothing extravagant. Plus, there is the Deeny's next door for super hot breakfast.

Location was outstanding. It was easy to get around with out a car. We used the transit system and uber while we were there. It was super affordable to get around with out a car.

I would definitely stay at the location when/if we come back to Dallas.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank allblacksnz2016

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Days Inn Market Center Dallas , I thank you for taking the time to share you experience with fellow travelers. We are thrilled to know that you enjoy your stay here and love to see you come back again and again. We strive for the highest level of guest satisfaction and compliments from our satisfied guests motivates us to do even better.
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed every aspect of the package as well as the facilities our hotel has to offer. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms and being conveniently located so close to all the major attractions in Dallas with all kinds of shopping and entertainment options around us, our guests love the complimentary breakfast.
Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Very dated motel and Management is suspect. We stayed for a two night trip, but our room was skipped by housecleaning. No trash emptying, no clean towels or sheets. Arrived too late and tired that night to complain. At least front desk said sorry at check-out.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank R4641HJgaryd

On behalf of the entire hotel, I apologize for this incident. I am surprised and will certainly speak to my cleaning crew. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms, and our cleaning crew works hard to turn out spotlessly clean rooms. And trash not emptied or room was skipped ? I am really sorry. We would certainly not rent a room . Just wondering if you had brought it to the notice of the front desk. We would have taken care of it immediately. It is so unlike my staff to rent a room that way. I apologize and will take every step to see it does not happen again.
I truly appreciate the feedback as it helps me fine tune operations at the hotel and offer better services to our guests.
I hope you visit us again for a whole new different experience.