All reviews mockingbird station bush library presidential library cookies and milk front desk smu campus the holiday inn north central expressway walking distance indoor pool breakfast buffet dart station convenient location would stay here again evening reception hotel shuttle shuttle service
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I was surprised at how affordable this hotel was for one night. Great amenities, great service, and super comfortable beds! Location is awesome, lots of great bars and restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again when I visit Dallas.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank JuJu W
Art M, Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for your comments! Sounds like you got to enjoy some of the great attractions we have in the area. I'm glad you enjoyed the amenities, our service and the bed. It's good to know we are doing the right things for you! Thank you again for your feedback..we will make sure to share it with our team. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Warm Regards...

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Had a problem with dining service but the mnger renee was very efficient and getting solved. the rooms are nice and clean. the staff very helpful will return Had to use shuttle service and Robert was very nice and professional

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Kevin G, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Londa G , thank you so much for the kind words . I'm glad Renee was able to resolve the issue with dinner. I will share your great feedback with both Robert and Renee . We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

This hotel has been around a long time and been a part of many brands. Thankfully it is no longer a Holday Inn. As a part of the Magnolia chain the customer service is greatly improved. The prices seem to be up a little since the change, but I'll gladly pay the little bit more in order to avoid the problems I encountered on a previous Holiday Inn stay. The staff is very friendly and will stop what they are doing to check on you to make sure you're having a pleasant stay.

The rooms closer to Central can be noisy, so if noise bothers you pack some earplugs. The bed is incredibly comfortable and their are comfortable seating options.

The breakfast buffet has solid food options and they keep the food fresh throughout the morning. They were putting out fresh eggs with only 15-20 minutes left in the buffet.

There is a small gym, but it's nice and bright wit big windows letting in natural light. There is also an indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Kevin G, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Good Morning

We are thrilled you like the Magnolia Brand . I'm glad the staff treated you well and you loved the breakfast buffet and the comfortable beds . Good news , we will soon be adding new equipment to the fitness center for our guest to enjoy , and next time you stay with us we will keep you away from the end rooms . Thanks for pointing out the great customer service and if I can be of any assistance in the future feel free to let me know.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Just stayed one night to help our daughter move in to her new home. I was very surprised that the hotel was so very nice, large lobby bar, and the wine reception from 5:30 to 6:30 was free wine and beer. I loved it

Room Tip: Ask for a room not close to the highway
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LauraSanAntonioTexas
Kevin G, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Laura

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the wine reception. I hope the move went very smooth as well. If we can ever assist with any future reservations feel free to let us know.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

My father arrived to Dallas from Baltimore late on Saturday February 27th, having had a room reservation with this hotel for three weeks. Several minutes after I dropped him off, however, he called me to let me know that the hotel was "oversold" and that his reservation was not being honored. He had been directed 20 minutes down the road to the Hilton Park Cities, at 11pm in an unfamiliar city, despite the fact that he had a standing reservation at this hotel. I've never heard of a hotel overselling itself. When I called to get a better explanation of what had happened, a woman just kept repeating that "The hotel was overbooked." Once a Holiday Inn, always a Holiday Inn....

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Meaghan L
Ryan E, Guest Services Agent at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Hello Meaghan L

We're so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. We apologize for the breakdown in communication and urge you to contact us again so we can reach some resolution. We hope to hear from you soon.

MAGNOLIA HOTEL DALLAS PARK CITIES