Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center
Ranked #77 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 August 2017

They stay was very delightful. The rooms were clean the food and service was awesome. And not to mention the pool was great. Me and my family would most definitely visit again on our next trip and I most certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hunter N, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We look forwarding to seeing you again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,036)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My check in was good except for the fact that I was told there would be a $25 per day incidental fee and I was not made aware of that in the total when I booked and received an email confirmation with the total. I booked on the hotels website and not through a 3rd party that should have been included in the total upfront instead of springing it on me when I arrived. The room was not as nice or updated as I would expect for the cost which was $229/night for the first 2 nights and $114.50 for the 3rd night. The closet door in one room was off track and the toilet in that room was running and leaking from the side. The maintenance man came up and explained that you have to hold down the handle for a few minutes so that wouldn't happen. Really! I later realized that there was a little leak under the vanity in the other room, it wasn't bad, but none of these issues are exceptional for prices this high. Last and the worst part, we woke up Sunday and found a roach in one of the bathrooms!!! We told the manager who offered to move us to another room or give a refund because this was our last night and we had so much stuff, we reluctantly decided to change rooms and after packing all of things and moving to a room one floor up we discovered that room wasn't cleaned good and as we were in there inspecting it the couple who had just checked out came back because the guy had left his shoes. They told us that it wasn't cleaned when they arrived and their was candy on the floor, etc. from the previous guests so they had to wait for them to clean it. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel and I was absolutely inconvenienced by these issues. I did receive a full refund when I checked out and the manager apologized and gave me the number of the accounting manager to make sure the charges were reversed as soon as possible on Monday, but I am totally disappointed with my experience there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hunter N, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am sorry that the service was anything less than perfect. We will continue to correct these issues and hope that you would come back to stay with us so that we can make it right.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Staff is nice and helpful. Hotel is quite and clean. Location is perfect for my business trips. Whenever we book for business trips this hotel is always my hotel of choice and I see no reason to change that!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose to stay at our hotel and we are very happy you enjoyed your time with us. We hope you choose to stay with us again next time you are in the Dallas area!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Dining Area allowed people with NO shirt & shoes to dine, unacceptable. The suite had a wet smell & hair in shower area. The pool area had towels, plastic whihte cups, & more everywhere and no one was around to clean it. The parking lot did not feel safe & there is not enough parking space.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Clean and well-maintained facilities. Employees were very professional, friendly and helpful with all our needs. Bedding was comfortable - even the pullout sofa. We always choose this hotel because of the roomy suites and the top-notch breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hunter N, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the service and accommodations to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.