1,123 results
All reviewsevening receptiondallas market centerfree happy hourindoor poolliving areafree breakfastclose to downtownlove fieldfitness centershuttlefreewayconcert
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Clean and well-maintained facilities. Employees were very professional, friendly and helpful with all our needs. Bedding was comfortable - even the pullout sofa. We always choose this hotel because of the roomy suites and the top-notch breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hunter N, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the service and accommodations to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Housekeeping did not want to clean room. Called to complain but now the staff has a poor attitude towards me. Asked for blankets and clean sheets but did not receive them. Least to say I will not be returning to this dingy smelling hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am sorry that the service was anything less than perfect. We will continue to correct these issues and hope that you would come back to stay with us so that we can make it right.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Staff were very friendly and helpful, food was good at both breakfast and dinner. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour are a plus. Room was very clean but could use a facelift. Easy access on and off the expressway.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hunter N, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Very nice hotel, rooms are comfy and clean. But mostly like the amenities it has like continental buffet breakfast and the evening snack reception with wine choices. And also having the free shuttle to and from the airport

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hunter N, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you back again very soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I stay at a lot of places... The service at this one is by far one of the worst. I travel a lot so I use Priceline or hotwire. I understand I am not going to be put in a suite, cant even say that I am going to get the bed choice I want. But don't lie to me. I go to check in, the girl checking me in, her name tag says "Supervisor" but the gentlemen helping her says she is in training. Odd for a Supervisor type person to be training in a basic function as checking in a guest. I asked what type of room I had, he said a room with 2 beds, perfect.. That's what I needed. But he then says you can only have a smoking room because of the room type that comes with my rate and that was the only room that I could have and he wasn't super polite about informing me of this. I wasn't going to argue with him, but it leaves a salty taste in the beginning of a stay. Luckily the room did not smell to bad, right across from the ice machine, of course. They have a free breakfast, awesome... Next morning go down for breakfast about 845am and the place is a zoo.. They make fresh omelets, awesome, except the wait for one is over 30 mins. They have a faster line with meats and scrambled eggs French toast and pancakes, the eggs are half cooked, run all over the plate, didn't eat these. The stay continues to go downhill. They have a shuttle, which will take you within 3 miles of the hotel, that's cool but airport has priority. Totally understand, except when the front desk clerk tells you it will be here in 5 mins to take you to the mall, then 30 mins later says oh they had an airport run, don't you think it would be good to tell your guests that you probably wanna find another way to the mall instead of us waiting and waiting. Then to top it off, checking out, the auditor when we checked out, didn't ask any questions, didn't ask how our stay was nothin. The best part probably was leaving, because I could stop the madness of how bad the stay here was. Management cant do anything, we are a pre-paid reservation, nor, do I feel they would care one bit, one bad encounter I see as an isolated incident. But as many as we had, this is just a bad hotel. Sorry for the book but I had a lot to say!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We will work diligently to make sure these issues do not happen in the future and hope you would choose to stay with us again so that we can make it right to you.