All reviews capital grille beau nash nobu restaurant french doors room service spa services vanity area turn down service the hotel staff lobby bar i highly recommend this hotel fitness center very nice hotel business trip wedding concierge valet
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was in town for a quick 2 day trip and was fortunate enough to choose the Hotel Crescent Court. A friend had recommended it and he insisted I stay there.

The hotel has recently undergone a renovation and they clearly spared no expense. The entrance, lobby, rooms and spa are all spectacular.

The room was spacious and spotless. The décor is transitional, not typically old world or super modern - appropriate and fit my taste perfectly.

What really impressed me was the service. Whoever runs the property has an inn keepers mentality. I felt like every employee I came into contact with was genuinely interested in making sure I had a nice stay.

My only regret is that I was not there long enough to enjoy a spa service. That being said I saw several guests who raved about the spa, so that will be on my short list for the next trip. Because of the location there is plenty around including Starbucks, a small grocery and several great shops and restaurants.

They only thing that was fantastic was the breakfast. It wasn't bad just not overwhelming - I'd give that a 4/5.

If you are going to Dallas for either business or leisure I would strongly suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Hotel Crescent C, Hotel Management at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Peter A,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the five-star review and your kind words regarding our associates, facilities and decor. We look forward to welcoming you back to the "best hotel in Dallas" soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stay at the Crescent Court several times a year. It is my first choice for downtown Dallas. The recent renovations to the rooms as well as the lobby are state-of-the-art. The most important aspect of this hotel, however, is the staff. I particularly enjoy having breakfast there, Zene is outstanding!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Hotel Crescent C, Hotel Management at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear TestJones,
Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us. We are thrilled to be your number one choice while visiting Dallas! Positive feedback like yours is what motivates us to deliver impeccable service. Your comments have been shared with the team, in particular Zene. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We recently came to the Crescent for a wedding and were very impressed with the gardens, staff and the food. The appetizers were lovely, the staff attentive and I wouldn't hesitate to suggest a bride book their wedding at this venue.

Room Tip: Ask about construction, they are almost done but it might affect your room stay.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel Crescent C, Hotel Management at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Cigi T,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience while attending a wedding at Hotel Crescent Court. We have shared your encouraging comments with our catering and sales teams to let them know of the job well done. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Just returned from The Spa at The Crescent. Amazing spa with an amazing staff, both Chela and Maria were warm, welcoming and couldn’t do enough for me to make sure I had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this Spa!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mjwalek2
Hotel Crescent C, Hotel Management at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear mjwalek2,

We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience at The Spa at The Crescent. Your kind words have been shared with our spa associates, including Chela and Maria. Great comments like yours are what keep us motivated to provide excellent service to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I was celebrating my birthday and we decided to to go over to the Crescent Court to see the the new lobby.

We have always enjoyed the floral features when you enter the main doors. The over the top creations and frequency the Crescent updated the the arrangements made it fun to explore and see the beauty whenever we are in the Uptown area. I was sadly disappointed this last visit as we didn't see any of the floral features. A large cocktail bar (very nicely done) was at the end of the lobby, but seemed to now be the focus of the space. In addition, many of the intimate seating areas the lobby used to host had been replaced. The new lobby is filled with many more couches and chairs, which makes the area feel cluttered.

While we were checking out the new lobby, we ran into Gary Quade from the Hotel. He always makes us feel so welcome and love to use his expertise when we plan events at the Crescent. We will enjoy visiting the hotel again as I am sure there are many renovations that are impressive that we didn't see during our quick visit.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple