“Come sample some wine”

Saint Martin's Wine Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Saint Martin's Wine Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 3,952 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018

A wonderful place to have a couple glasses of wine and enjoy the musical atmosphere. Nice relaxing place in a great neighborhood.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My husband and I had the pleasure to enjoy dinner at this romantic upscale French bistro last night. Arrived to Dallas yesterday and found this absolute hidden gem on trip advisor as my husband desperately wanted to enjoy a steak Dianne. The menu is very classic and offers favorite dishes which are rare to find nowadays.
We travel 20-25 days each month for buisness thus eating in restaurants all over the world. We both agreed that Saint Martin's was the most pleasurable experience we have had for years! And all reasonable priced.
Everything was perfect!
We started with drinks in the bar and were then moved to our table. The setting is very romantic and the live piano music absolutely lovely!
The food is amazing! My husband started with foie gras and I had the champagne and brie soup! Foie gras is always delicious and the soup so utterly tasty!!! Dinner followed with steak Dianne and Tournedos Rossini, paired with a full-bodied Malbec. Again: both dishes cooked to perfection! We couldn't resist desert so tried the flourless chocolate cake and the creme brûlée together with a glass of sauternes, both perfect to finish off an already perfect dinner!
You definitely have to go here and enjoy a memorable evening!
We have a total of 4 nights in Dallas and already agreed that we will go back on our last night, that is in 2 days - we can't wait!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my daughters 22nd birthday this evening. We had amazing food and service! My daughter and I are gluten free and they took care of us

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went here with my husband for Valentine’s Day. Delicious food, great cocktails, romantic atmosphere, live music, and friendly staff. Will be going back

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Based upon TA reviews, I went for dinner and had a thoroughly enjoyable and fulfilling (and filling!) experience. The place was packed but one space remained at the bar, lucky for me. I was served a generous pour of my requested cocktail, very quick service by two bar servers. My eyes caught the notice that Boeuf Bourguignon was a special for this evening, and I immediately ordered it along with a starter Caesar Salad. The salad was delivered within 3 minutes, perfectly dressed and cold as it should be. It was enough to share between 2.

The Boeuf Bourguignon followed, a very attractive presentation, piping hot and absolutely delicious! I haven't had this dish so wonderfully prepared for a reasonable price since my last trip to Paris. Very filling, rich and oh so tasty.

I had no room for dessert, possibly because I also enjoyed lathering the hot bread with leftover sauce from my main entree. The wine list is really extensive and looks fairly priced.

Loved the piano playing in the background -- really a wonderful addition to the atmosphere of what is otherwise a very romantic space. And of course, very well managed in all respects. Can't wait to come back with my spouse.

1  Thank mshbnyehud

Been to Saint Martin's Wine Bistro? Share your experiences!