1,057 results
All reviewscook hallamerican airlines centerbliss spaliving room barbliss productswow suitew insideraa centerinfinity poolhouse of bluesroom servicebathroom areadirectly across the streetcorner roomfitness centervalethip
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoy staying at W’s because you know what to expect in your room. It’s spacious, well decorated with a banquette sitting area, there’s tons of outlets and usb plug ins and they use Bliss products! While I did not go to the bar or restaurant, I did have room service which was quick and delicious (slow bird with seasonal vegetables). They have a great gym with lots of equipment and a view of the city (17th floor). Freshii is a few doors down and a perfect spot to go for a quicker breakfast or lunch.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Lori0787
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Dallas - Victory, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Lori0787,

Thank you for evaluating your stay at the W Dallas-Victory. Nothing is more important than satisfying our guests, so we are delighted to know how much your room relaxed and refreshed you during your time with us. We appreciate your loyalty towards our brand and hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable stay

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stayed here for a night in January and had a great time. The view from our room was amazing. Our suite faced the AAC and we had a great time people watching as a Dallas Stars game ended. The room was beautiful. The toiletries were perfect and the artwork throughout the suite was awesome. Lots of attention to detail. I had not been to the W Victory since around 2008 so it was great to see that the rooms and decor still felt fresh and in great condition.

The room service was excellent. The french toast was delicious. The staff was also friendly and super accommodating. Shout out to Portia in guest services who made sure we had everything we needed.

We dined at Cook Hall for dinner and the food there was great!

Will definitely find an opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luvlee2003
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Started here with kids for a friends birthday celebration. We had a suite, and it was lovely. The kids loved the rooftop pool. The staff was so accommodating and we truly enjoyed our stay. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you have time to take in the city view from the fantastic infinity pool on the roof!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emily K
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This was a business trip for my boyfriend and I came for leisure. We had a great 3-day weekend and we're happy we stayed at W Dallas Victory. Beautiful and well maintained hotel with nice, casual restaurant and bar on-site. The staff is top-notch as you would expect from W hotels. Well be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martha C
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Dallas - Victory, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Martha C,

Thank you for your review and for being our guest. We are thrilled you included us in your travel plans and even more pleased to know you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments regarding our design elements and our staff. We look forward to sharing your review with our team, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Do want to stay in a Motel 6 for 3-400 a night ? Upon arrival the lobby was 45 degrees. My waitress in the bar was remedial, she told me the house red was a Chardonnay . The back breaker was failing to make up my room . Their response was having a housekeeper bring me a plastic bag of shampoo and lotion and assured me they would investigate.
I completely fail to understand the appeal of this horribly managed property. That feeling carries through all the way to the plastic snake skin on the wall.
The W management is well aware that location is everything and they have a great one. What is amazing is that they make no effort to go past that.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Dallas - Victory, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Brian S,

Thank you for sharing your candid evaluation of your recent stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing nothing short of the finest hospitality to all our guests, so it was certainly disappointing to read your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the service issue you described and for any oversights in the preparation of your guest room. We appreciate your feedback and will relay your comments to our team to help us fine-tune our procedures moving forward. Thank you for letting us know how we can improve, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you once more whenever your travels bring you back to our city.