“Great BBQ - don't fill up on rolls!”

Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse

Brisket - 4 stars
Pulled Pork - 5 Stars
Jalapeño Sausage - 5 Stars
Pulled Chicken - 5 Stars
Mac n Cheese - 3 Stars ( Watery)
Baked Beans - 5 Stars

Friendly staff!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Visited here on 1/4/16 based on online recommended places to try for bbq. Ordered the wings in tangy and bbq flavors. I could barely tell the difference between the two. The wings were of average size and the flavors did not stand out to me. Had a taste of the brisket that my sister ordered but not enough to give an opinion. May try again when I visit Dallas to give them a second try. Definitely not a must thing to do.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Went for lunch, it was reasonably priced, offered a good amount of food for a hearty lunch and was quick - all things you hope when you are venturing out for lunch. I enjoyed the pulled pork salad and tea which comes with a roll.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Good barbecue from a local chain. If you come in for a business lunch, please know that you will leave smelling like barbecue.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Vacationing from Michigan I had bbq on my 'to do list.' I contacted a friend who used to live in Dallas and she recommended several good places including Sonny Bryans. Decided to try it after reading mixed reviews. We had a GREAT experience. We got in just before a big rush. It was busy with dine in and carry out..... at 7:30 on a Monday night. Place was clean, staff friendly. Food was out to our table in a short amount of time. I got the rib plate and the ribs were delicious. Bbq beans and cole slaw yummy as well. Wonderful dinner rolls and they came by 3 times to offer more rolls. My boys had 3 meat plates and said all the meats were good. Got the Home Run Derby on the big screen tv. Bonus! I'd be going back if we lived in the southwest. Pecan Logde was highly recommended as well but never made it there.