All reviewsrooftop barsoda barloft styleexposed brickindustrial feelinfinity poolcool hotelfire pitbachelorette partyloved this hotelrestaurants and barsconvention centerdowntown areahotel barshuttle servicevalet parkingupon check
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This hotel is super cool from the funky grand piano when you enter to the swank décor. The staff were all top notch. Food was excellent and be sure to try the avocado toast as it's perfect!

My room was large as well as the shower and I was on the 2nd floor with a view. My only compliant is the walls are a bit thin and I was able to hear conversation from the room next to mine. But, besides this, I have no other complaints.

Be sure to check out the rooftop at night as you will be surprised with the view!

I would definitely stay here again! I love the hippie vibe and quirky décor!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Marisol L, Hotel Manager at NYLO Dallas South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hello Gauthiergina,

Thank you so much for such a warm comment! We are always excited to hear when our guests have a positive experience and take the time to share it. Thank you!

Until next time,

Reviewed 5 May 2018

The staff is absolutely superb, the food is great, the rooms are beautiful (although the lighting was a little low for my tastes). This is a great old building and they have done a good job of restoring it to a true loft style space. The view from the rooftop bar/pool area is SPECTACULAR!!! I will definitely stay here again if I get the chance!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Marisol L, Hotel Manager at NYLO Dallas South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hello Christine L,

I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to share how much you enjoyed the staff and overall experience here at NYLO Dallas South Side! Thank you for staying with us. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to assist with future reservations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Hosted a private corporate cocktail party in the rooftop bar. Amazing view of Dallas skyline. Infinity pool, cabana and fire pit comfortable and inviting. Friendly and attentive service during event. Our sales manager Thy made the planning easy and gave great suggestions. Unbelievably delicious smoked salmon. Weather didn't cooperate but Thy provided space heaters and was available for last minute brainstorming. Fortunately the bar had floor-to-ceiling glass doors which we closed to block out the wind and cold. Guests still raved about the view. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Marisol L, Hotel Manager at NYLO Dallas South Side, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hello Emily M,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share how much you enjoyed your experience here at NYLO Dallas South Side! We’re so happy to hear that the cocktail party was a success and that Thy was available to help you every step of the way! We look forward to working with you again and welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is visually appealing, a renovated brick building with very high ceilings in large and well lit rooms. The staff are friendly and attentive. Beware of weekends, as I was woken up at 3 am on both Friday and Saturday night by loud groups of people in the hallway and a party going on in a nearby room. Rooftop pool is beautiful and small, perfect for cooling down with a drink.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Cascadian_traveller

Hello Cascadian_traveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, friendly staff, and rooftop. I do apologize for your experience with the noise in the hallway. We are always listening to your feedback to make NYLO a more comfortable and enjoyable experience for all of our guests. Again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We were so looking forward to the quirkiness of the NYLO in South Dallas when we made reservations to attend a friend’s wedding. And the hotel lived up to quirky not only in decor but in service as well. Here are a few of the quirks: Our key to our room expired before our departure, rooftop pool and bar were inaccessible for 2 days of our stay because of a private party, restaurant unattended at the time of opening, coffee served without a spoon to stir it, could find no outlet in bathroom for hair dryer or shaver, staff friendly but not well trained. We loved the proximity to downtown, but hope that the NYLO gets some of the quirkiness out of its service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Theresa K

Hello Theresa K,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit at the NYLO South Side. We are always listening to your feedback to make NYLO a more comfortable and enjoyable experience for all of our guests. The feedback that you provide us only helps us to improve, so for that, we thank you.