“Love this place!”
Review of Keller's Drive-in

Keller's Drive-in
Ranked #99 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Drive-in restaurant where classic car enthusiasts gather.
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is the best hamburger in the world! Best prices in the world as well! Friendly service. It's like going back in time to 1956! We play our 1950 playlist in our car as soon as we park. Their chocolate shakes and tater tots are fabulous too! This place has NEVER disappointed us! Be sure to tip well! The hard working ladies deserve it!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I've been going to Keller's since the 1970s and it hasn't changed a bit. The number 5 is still the best burger in Texas. I love the poppy seed bun that slightly toasted on the griddle. The burger is sloppy, saucy, cheesy goodness. I order it with fries and a riot beer and sit back and soak up the nostalgic atmosphere and marvel at the various types of customers.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

On Saturday night me and my significant other decided to go to a drive-in hamburger joint called Kellers.
Let me begin first by saying this place is absolutely awesome, if you like old school beefy burgers grilled and then wrapped in that nice white grease soaked wax paper then this will become you newest addiction!
BTW did I mention that all of their burgers are priced under 3 bucks?
Try them out and be prepared for a delicious surprise!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I remember going here with my family when I was little and when I saw it as my husband and I drove past it, I knew we had to stop. It is still as delicious and it was when I was a child. The burgers are great. It is a very affordable place to eat. You drive up and the waitress/waiter brings you a menu. You place your order with the waitress/waiter and in no time your food is brought out to you. It very unique place. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We drove out to Keller’s for the experience but five minutes and $8 we had a meal for two. Good quality meat, nice poppyseed bun and wonderful tater tots.

Been to Keller's Drive-in? Share your experiences!