“Great place to visit, but management dont care about customers coming back!”
Review of King Spa & Sauna

King Spa & Sauna
Ranked #1 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Dallas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great place to visit, but management dont care about customers coming back!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I have to say this is a great place to visit unless once is like going to a museum,it is divided in 2 sections dry and wet,the wet section is whirlpools,showers,a steam room and sauna is a nice please to relax but you have to walk around naked all the time.
The dry section is 9 different saunas.
The only BAD thing i can say is that management dont, dont care about you as a customer they just want your money,most of the staff is asians and there is some staff members that can barely say a few words in english wich is inconvenient speacially if you try to get a massage and end up getting the wrong kind of massage and since is kind of hard to communicate wit them(this happened to me).I talked to the manager and explain him my situation,he just didnt care they charged me $120 for a massage that I didnt even ask for when the massage I wanted was only $60 even after they admited that it was their fault they refuse to give me some kind of discount.
I will not be coming back to this place ever again :(

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

8 Thank Chuchuluko

Birmingham, M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spa was great, the restaurant service was terrible”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The spa is wonderful, however, the restaurant front employee was especially rude. The woman at the cash register was very unwelcoming. We will never go back in there even though it is the only restaurant in the facility. She was argumentative and inhospitable. I guess they don't have to be pleasant to the customers because there is no other place to eat there. If the the management is concerned about having returning customers, he had better hire a more congenial hostess. We will return to use the spa but we will not go back to the restaurant unless the staff is changed.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Chong Y
Dallas, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Perfect Spot to spend a relaxing few hours”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Excellent facilities. Clean. Friendly staff
Lots of options for soaking, steaming, sauna, heat
Food in Korean restaurant inside is quite decent for this type of place

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Skruggs
Dallas, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Like stepping into another world”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

When we saw the giant giraffes, we just had to figure out what the deal was. Turns out, it's quite an operation- full spa and massage services, a cold room (like an igloo), heated floors, a great authentic Korean restaurant, and a huge theatre of family friendly movies if you're so inclined.

Check out their website - it's really all it says.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank D Dawn K
San Francisco, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Unique relaxation experience - not to be missed”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I love warmth and relaxation and this is the perfect place for it. It is very clean and very spacious. I highly recommend a visit.

Visited January 2012