“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

naomidawn
Sonora, California
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

So I didn't want to leave. This house is so cozy and the decor is modern and adorable. I absolutely loved it and if it were in Virginia I would do my very best to try and buy it!

Christoph...
Topeka, United States
“Spring Break in Texas”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was an excellent choice for my family of 7. Plenty of room for everyone to be comfortable. The location was central to a lot of activities we had planned.
Host was timely in getting us all necessary information. From the time we put in our request to book until our departure, we knew that the host was only a phone call away.
Totally exceeded our expectations!

Management Response
27 Mar 2017
Hi Christopher, Thank you so much for the great feedback! I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay.
You guys are always welcome!
Asher.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing