Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Central Expressway
USD 223
USD 120
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

USD 125
USD 114
MagnoliaHotels.com
USD 143
USD 129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 103
USD 94
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

USD 145
Hyatt Regency Dallas(Dallas)
USD 313
USD 163
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 235/night.

USD 201
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
USD 319
USD 310
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenminute driveconvenient locationbedroomdishwasherfireplacepharmacyproofingsmudowntown
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Second time I stayed here. Very good experience. Renovations underway last year are completed. Clean convenient location, pleasant staff. Just pay attention. Getting around on the LBJ access roads can be confusing. Also there is no express lanes exit close to hotel. Have to get off an exit early or later. During the day the back parking lot gate is open. IF you are have to get to that side of time you can save time and don't have to go all the way around on the LBJ access roads.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are further back, away from the highway.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The location was excellent for us as we were visiting a friend at a nearby hospital. Check-in was quick, it was very clean and well maintained and the staff was helpful. There is easy on-off of Central Expressway. A full kitchen is available stocked with dishes, pots, pans, etc. A nice touch was the microwave popcorn. Breakfast was good and as expected. Staff was available for help there too. Overall a good choice for an overnight stay. The price was reasonable.

Room Tip: Choose a room a bit away from Central Expressway.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This Residence Inn is one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed in. Nice complimentary full breakfast, great location, walking distance to restaurants, stores, etc. Great room, with a nice layout.

Unfortunately, I hadn't realized that I was staying in a hostel and would be sharing my room with (3) others. During day three of a four day trip, I opened the closet to grab the iron and was introduced to my new bestie CR#1 (cockroach #1). I called the front desk and soon a housekeeper showed up and removed my unwanted guest.

After getting over the shock, I went back to getting ready. As I stood at the mirror applying my make-up, I noticed something nearly fall on me in the reflection. I screamed and ran from the bathroom and was followed out by new friend #CR2....I guess he didn't get the memo that his friend had already left. I watched him crawl from the bathroom into the kitchen and behind the dishwasher.

Once again, I returned to the bathroom, only to be greeted by friend CR#3. Yes, that totals 3 very large Cockroaches!!!!! I called the front desk and requested a new room.

Hopefully no more unwelcome guests!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Dallas10325, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Central Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Sylvia R:

Thank you for taking the time to inform me of your experience. This is a totally unacceptable set of circumstances especially since we have a national contract to prevent any guest from having this experience in a Marriott Branded property. I would like to compensate you for this in order to begin recovering your confidence in our hotel. Could you possible email me your Marriott Rewards Number to lynn.martin@Marriott.com and I will reward your account 10,000 additional points. I am very sorry you had this experience which would certainly not be typical at our hotel. I look forward to hearing from you so we can continue on the path to regaining your satisfaction.

Lynn Martin
Dual General Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My stay was part of a family gathering in Dallas. As a former resident
Of the city, I appreciated the convenience to great attractions.

North Park Center, Preston Royal shops are readily accessible.

Southern Methodist University with a Presidential library and Meadows Art Museum is just minutes away.

My suite was comfortable and well appointed .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I wanted to take the time to express my dissatisfaction with one of your staff members. While traveling to Texas from Georgia with my parents and fiancé to celebrate my Grandmothers birthday, we decided to stay at your Residence Inn off of Central Expressway for convenience of the location as well as the room rate. I was very appreciative when we called and requested an early check in if possible and was told that rooms were indeed available. However, soon after our arrival I made the acquaintance of your staff member, John Trousdale. Upon checking in, I could tell that he didn’t have a pleasant personality, but I disregarded his dry demeanor. While taking all of our information, John asked if we had more than 1 rental car and I replied no. He then gave me a parking decal to place on our dashboard. I then inquired that if we had visitors would they also need parking decals because I wasn’t sure if cars without them would get booted or towed from the property. He replied that only if we were having overnight guest then they would need one. I informed him that no overnight guest would be staying and he then rudely replied “and please don’t get loud while you all are staying here”. I was confused on why he would make such a comment. I could see maybe if we were a group of young spring breakers or something, but why would someone think it’s appropriate to tell two 30 plus year olds as well as two 50 plus year olds to not “get loud”? When we questioned him about his offensive comment, he then got defensive and said that he could have us sign a “sound policy or noise compliant contract” that guest are usually required to sign before checking into a hotel. I’ve been checking into hotels for years, and have NEVER heard such foolishness in my life. He also said he just assumed we would be loud because we asked about having outside guest. Again, I’m not understanding how having guest correlates in his mind to having a loud, rowdy party. I don’t like to make assumptions and I generally give people the benefit of the doubt, but in my honest opinion your employee said those comments to us because we were Black. His comments were completely distasteful and I’ve never been treated so poorly by a hotel representative in my life. I am thoroughly disgusted and my advice to you would be to probably offer John some Diversity or Racial Sensitivity training. Needless to say, we made sure we tiptoed around and whispered to each other while we were in the room. We didn’t want to give John a reason to say we were violating the “sound policy”.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Chasitye J
anabel p, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Central Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Hello,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We take your feedback very seriously and would like to discuss the issue with you further. Thank you again for choosing to stay at Marriott.