See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel held the function we participated in and it was a great venue for it .
The ballroom and auditorium are very nice and the event organization very good and smooth. The building, reception, atrium, common areas are impressive and classy. But we all agreed the rooms were decrescendo...a bit dated and gray. Hotel we heard is in transition and expected to improve.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank podrozniczka60
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and 3 other hotels in other cities for one night each on this trip. The other hotels were 2 star, just to get some sleep along the way. I would stay at any of those other 3 again. I wouldn't stay here again under any circumstances. Go anywhere else and you will be happier. If you do find yourself in this hotel, expect additional unwarranted charges on your credit card. And once you find those charges call their listed phone number and ask for the accounting department, any other approach will just waste your time

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank joshstevens91
Reviewed 4 May 2018

The hotel used to have a beautiful concierge desk that was great for guest interactions and planning a fun day. Now the desk is gone and their is no place to sit down with the concierge. They carry around ipads but it so awkward and people seem to be really uncomfortable when the navigators approach guests randomly to ask if they have dinner plans, it just seems so weird, aggressive and intrusive. If I want to talk to a concierge (which I usually do) I will approach them at their desk when I am ready and if I want to. All I can say is the old concierge desk and style of doing things was much less awkward and intrusive and that if something is not broke don't fix it! The navigators were very nice I love all 3 of them don't get me wrong, but the concierge desk concept definitely should be brought back!

Room Tip: The staff is great, and I love the bi-level executive suites!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Will C
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed with this hotel from the minute I entered. I am a platinum level at Marriott, I ask for a upgrade but they had none, this was at 12 PM. Hotel was sold out they said. They had no club level I was told but found out later they do have one just under construction. They could of said that on the website. I also found out it was a intercontinental two months ago, they should of remodel before opening. They offer me breakfast but not the other benefits you normally get as a platinum. The room was a king bed but it was not as prop and clean for a Renaissance.
The lobby was nice but that's it. The elevator's were very slow. The toilet and sink was having issues with drainage.
Like I said I do not recommend unless they do a makeover. I paid $275 for the night, was not worth it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 399louisd
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Was a better hotel until Renaissance purchase them a few months ago. Understaffed now, rooms not clean, they gave me a key and when I got to the room, someone else was in the room. Front desk blamed new ownership -

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business