See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Was a better hotel until Renaissance purchase them a few months ago. Understaffed now, rooms not clean, they gave me a key and when I got to the room, someone else was in the room. Front desk blamed new ownership -

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank scottboring
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This hotel was clean. The lobby lounge was nice. The rooms were a bit dated. The elevators were slow. The only food I had was catered breakfasts, lunch and a cocktail hour with small bites. The breakfast was lame. The lunch was what I'd expect at a cheaper hotel as was the cocktail small bites. I guess if it was called Renaissance I would have thought it met the chain's standards.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Marriott just bought this property. It is NOT up to typical Marriott standards. I realize it's a brand new acquisition, but even then, the hotel needs a lot of work.

Upon arrival, I hand my "Marriott Rewards" card to the hotel clerk, along with my credit card. She proceeds to ask me, in all seriousness, "Are you a Marriott Rewards member?" Seriously? DO YOU READ?

This is not a "horrible" hotel, but I would rather stay somewhere else. The Gym needs updating.

A few positives: Parking is good, and included a FREE option. Showers are high pressure, and easily get hot. The AC units in the rooms actually work well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank theNamssob
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The staff at the front desk were very nice but that’s the end of the compliments. Had a two story suite. A/C in master bedroom not working. Try to call downstairs and... no phones in suite work. Had to walk down hall to call downstairs for anything including following up with room service several times. I know renaissance just took over a few weeks ago, but this was an embarrassment for the Marriott chain.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends