“Cajun heaven”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 259 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I’m from Louisiana so of course I love Cajun food. We had jumbo stuffed shrimp, grits, shrimp. All of our food was delicious. My dad even accidentally left his credit card and we called the next day and it was there! Worth every penny in my opinion.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been eating at various Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchens for many years, in both Dallas, and Houston and have never had a bad meal. Other than south Louisiana, Pappadeaux's serves the best cajun crawfish you will ever find.

My favorites are the three combo platter of crawfish fried, sautéed, and étouffée with dirty rice. This is a huge platter and more than I can eat at one sitting. I also love their Gumbo with andouille sausage, and seafood. Just tremendous.

They have many, other seafood dishes, everything I have ever had has been outstanding but those mentioned above are my favorites.

This place is not cheap, but the food is outstanding.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This place is not cheap but the quality of food was excellent, I requested the stuffed crab and they were very delicious and my wife asked for the stuffed shrimp and they were great as well, we loved our plates.

1  Thank bryanmantezoni
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for food and service. The parking lot was packed but that can be de deceptice ehey still had room for our four.

Will definitely do this again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Really great service and pretty good seafood/Cajun food. Definitely not what I was use to when I lived around Biloxi and New Orleans, but great for Texas.