“We love this ttle guest house!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the back door
November at the cabin, back deck view Nice back deck for decompression!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from the back door
November at the cabin, back deck view
Nice back deck for decompression!
View from the back deck
Nice front porch with rockers. Watch the hummingbirds!
Certified Wildscape  Lots to see!
Bedroom Upstairs is rather cozy
snuggle room
nonskid stairs to upstairs
full kitchen with new stove and dishwasher
tiled walk in shower
Front room with potbelly stove
Roomy bathroom
Big sectional
Two upstairs closets
Lots of open air and space for relaxation or hiking! 12 acres is all yours
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CissieMcC...
Dallas, Texas
“We love this ttle guest house!”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Its definetly a cabin and definetly for a couple ( 1 bathroom).....but Maggie and Greg make it awesome by providing everything you would ever need. A compl!ete kitchen , a great BBQ on the porch, an amazing view from the back deck with a working umbrella table....no light pollution and quiet as can be at night. A fire ring , a picnic table. No nosey or loud neighbors, covered parking if you need it, very dog friendly, and a Peacock! We are Texans from Dallas. The serenity means a lot to us. We love the Hill Country_good food music shopping the rivers the people!
Maggie keeps this place spick and span too. I'm conflicted because we love this place so much and I want to recommend it but I want to be able to book it when we need to come down. Oh well, I guess I just have to tell you its a great place!

EVELYN J
“Had a nice time. Clean place. View great.”
Reviewed 28 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

It was a cold time but the house was well heated. Lots of wild life. Tv worked well. I would love to stay again. Owners were great.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jody S
Ennis, Texas
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for our 3rd anniversary, and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about A Lazy S Place. Quite, peaceful, great views, and pet friendly!

The owners are wonderful, very nice, and helpful!

A Lazy S Place is way up in the hills, and you are staying at the top of it, great views, you feel like you are in the mountains. Fredericksburg and Boerne are a 20 min drive from the cabin, so if you want to venture out you can. There is a winery at the bottle of the hill, that is nice to visit.

I cant wait to come back, and neither can our dogs :)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing